Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crashes and how to fix them

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Crashes and how to fix them

Quote Originally Posted by robomanus View Post
    Hi guys. Does somebody know what does this system.log message mean???

Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg city vs clt huge_city)

Your building capabilities of core buildings in the EDB doesn't agree with the defined levels in descr_cultures.

Blak's Avatar Libertus

In my 100-140 turn it`s crashes and shows: unspecified error and Medieval 2 total war now will exit.Any help?

it seems to be a script bug...
    try to replay again and when you encounter this CTD make shure that your game was autosaved. then run again and end the turn to see if it crashes always at the same turn...

Ravenant's Avatar Miles

I think I resolved an important CTD: You can start a new game normally but while loading a saved game (of that new game) you get a CTD.

This happens normally when you are modding. The key is not clicking Save As with potoshop in the tga files while, beacause photoshop somehow corrupt the file (according to Medieval II) when It ask you to choose between 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits. You have to click Flatten Image and then Save, so Photoshop can't add any kind of information. This worked for me using Photoshop CS5 Extended.

Cheers!

I'm also having a CTD when loading a save problem as Ravenant did but it's a bit different. I've been making some changes to a mod (Stainless Steel6.4) and after getting the game running fine I find that I get CTD's when trying to load a saved game. It'll go to the loading screen but after a couple seconds it'll switch to another screen, minus the quote and loading bar section, before crashing.

Here are my logs though I don't think I used the correct log changes that uanime5 did.

I have no idea what the hell happened.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

I have looked at the forum and have found nothing to help me with a very strange CTD. I have just added a religion to my own mod. I did everything (I think) by the book. The game starts up, the religion and its icon are represented and the buildings show up. The game plays and saves no problems. Loading saved games no problems. I have also changed the religions to reflect culture instead. I get a CTD when I exit the game, instead of returning to the main menu. What is this?

Blog Entries

Attach a trace log please.

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Little problem and the OP doesn't answer to it

Launch the game.
    Loading at the splash screen.
    CTD, following with an encountering error message.

Any ideas?

Just to continue my above post, I've done the following:

• Added a new culture (gaelic)
    • Added a new faction (Hebridean) but at the same time removed an old one (Portugal)
    • Added my new export_descr_buildingt.txt file with lots of original buildings removed (except castles, cities, ports, roads, and churches)

Quote Originally Posted by Polycarpe View Post
    Just to continue my above post, I've done the following:

• Added a new culture (gaelic)
    • Added a new faction (Hebridean) but at the same time removed an old one (Portugal)
    • Added my new export_descr_buildingt.txt file with lots of original buildings removed (except castles, cities, ports, roads, and churches)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polycarpe View Post
    Little problem and the OP doesn't answer to it

Launch the game.
    Loading at the splash screen.
    CTD, following with an encountering error message.

Any ideas?
    Yes - probably start from last working version and re-do it making one change at a time (i.e. add culture) then test, then do the next stage (re-name faction) etc...

you could try posting your trace log here first though

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Check your export_buildings.txt for one.

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane View Post
    Yes - probably start from last working version and re-do it making one change at a time (i.e. add culture) then test, then do the next stage (re-name faction) etc...

you could try posting your trace log here first though
    Damn, I'm pretty sure I did everything well, seems it's the only option if I can't find the answer.

Systemlog attached.

@Irishon: Does an error in the Export_Building or Export_Descr_Building will cause a unspecified error message at the splash screen?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

It's been too long. I don't remember if there was a log entry for it or not but I don't believe there was one.

Blog Entries

Not so much the 'missing building levels' - but I guess this one is the culprit:

08:20:45.516 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/WOTW_Britannia/data/descr_walls.txt, at line 431, column 32
    stat_pri statistic refers to non-existant projectile type 'bombard_tower_shot'

It might be advisable to sort out all the errors in traits and ancs caused by removed buildings in the EDU.
    The missing building levels are usually caused by a mix and match of culture and faction requirements.

hi
    i have a problem with mtw2 eras total conquest. when i launch the game and the black log coming up, and i push on 1 it loading the game but then it says " pl< insert the kingdoms.exe CD-DVD" what can i do? mtw2 works fine and the kingdoms too but not that mod. my third age work but not eras... plz help me!!!!

Blog Entries

Seeing you posted in the forum where you got the mod from in multiple threads already the only place left is the technical forum.
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 01, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

Does anybody know the reason from the specified .log file why the MOD is crashing? Mod was working fine until now I have not changed a thing! It crashes after I select my Faction.

system.log.txt

02:41:14.574 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    02:41:14.575 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Apr 23 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2-84 (37970) ===
    02:41:14.578 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    02:41:14.579 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    02:41:14.579 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    02:41:14.580 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    02:41:14.580 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    02:41:14.581 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    02:41:16.042 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    02:41:16.044 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    02:41:16.045 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    02:41:16.052 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    02:41:16.052 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    02:41:16.053 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    02:41:16.053 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    02:41:16.054 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    02:41:16.164 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/descr_movies.xml]Error: empty tag.(4:26)
    02:41:16.168 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/descr_movies_tracks.xml]Error: empty tag.(6:20)
    02:41:16.633 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.634 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.635 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.636 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.636 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.637 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.638 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.638 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.639 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.639 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.640 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.640 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.641 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.641 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.642 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.643 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.651 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.651 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.653 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.654 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.654 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.655 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.656 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.657 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.657 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.658 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.658 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.659 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.660 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.660 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.661 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.664 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.665 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.667 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.668 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.668 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.669 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.670 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.670 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    02:41:16.680 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    02:41:16.680 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    02:41:16.681 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    02:41:16.681 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    02:41:16.681 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    02:41:16.681 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    02:41:16.681 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    02:41:16.681 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    02:41:16.681 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    02:41:16.682 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    02:41:16.682 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    02:41:16.682 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    02:41:16.682 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    02:41:16.682 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    02:41:16.682 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    02:41:16.682 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    02:41:16.690 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    02:41:16.690 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    02:41:16.690 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    02:41:16.690 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    02:41:16.690 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    02:41:16.690 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    02:41:16.690 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    02:41:16.690 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    02:41:16.692 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    02:41:16.692 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    02:41:16.692 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    02:41:16.692 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    02:41:16.692 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    02:41:16.692 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    02:41:16.692 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    02:41:16.693 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    02:41:16.693 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    02:41:16.693 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    02:41:16.693 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    02:41:16.693 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    02:41:16.696 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    02:41:16.697 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    02:41:16.698 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    02:41:17.196 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:17.198 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.136 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.196 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    02:41:18.196 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    02:41:18.197 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    02:41:18.197 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    02:41:18.198 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    02:41:18.198 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    02:41:18.203 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    02:41:18.205 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    02:41:18.771 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.772 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.772 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.773 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.773 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.773 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.773 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.774 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.774 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.774 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:18.775 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    02:41:37.495 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    02:41:37.612 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by BHCluster; April 28, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

„Nos Stephanus Thomas Dei gratia Rasciae, Serviae, Bosnensium sive Illyricorum, Primordiae, Dalmatiae et Croatiae rex“

Blog Entries

First thought: your win_conditions file contains an invalid region or faction as condition. (if it crashes before clicking 'start')
    Second thought: some error in the map files

What did you do since the last time you tried the mod successfully? Did you install another mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    First thought: your win_conditions file contains an invalid region or faction as condition. (if it crashes before clicking 'start')
    Second thought: some error in the map files

What did you do since the last time you tried the mod successfully? Did you install another mod?
    @Gigantus thanks for taking interest...

1) I tried to add parents to my family tree but that did not work so I removed everything except my 'character'.

Inside descr_win_conditions I have following:
    Code:
    bosnia
    hold_regions Jerusalem_Province
    take_regions 45
    short_campaign hold_regions ;Jerusalem_Province
    take_regions 15
    outlive poland hre
    2) When the game menu loads I do following:

Single player -> Grand Campaign -> I select the faction -> Start -> Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit. <- pops up

P.S.
    All of the region loaded with out any problems.

Latest-> system.log.txt

19:56:55.889 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:56:55.890 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Apr 23 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2-84 (37970) ===
    19:56:55.894 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:56:55.894 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:56:55.895 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:56:55.895 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:56:55.896 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:56:55.896 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:56:57.371 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    19:56:57.372 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    19:56:57.374 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    19:56:57.382 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    19:56:57.382 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    19:56:57.384 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    19:56:57.385 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    19:56:57.609 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/descr_movies.xml]Error: empty tag.(4:26)
    19:56:57.612 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/descr_movies_tracks.xml]Error: empty tag.(6:20)
    19:56:58.095 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.096 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.097 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.098 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.098 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.099 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.100 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.100 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.101 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.101 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.102 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.102 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.103 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.103 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.104 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.104 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.112 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.113 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.115 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.115 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.116 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.116 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.117 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.118 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.118 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.119 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.120 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.120 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.121 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.121 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.122 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.122 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.126 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.127 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.129 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.130 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.130 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.131 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.132 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.132 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    19:56:58.143 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    19:56:58.143 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    19:56:58.143 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    19:56:58.143 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    19:56:58.144 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    19:56:58.144 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    19:56:58.144 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    19:56:58.144 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    19:56:58.144 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    19:56:58.144 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    19:56:58.144 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    19:56:58.144 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    19:56:58.144 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    19:56:58.144 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    19:56:58.145 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    19:56:58.145 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    19:56:58.152 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    19:56:58.152 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    19:56:58.152 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    19:56:58.152 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    19:56:58.153 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    19:56:58.153 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    19:56:58.153 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    19:56:58.153 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    19:56:58.154 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    19:56:58.154 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    19:56:58.155 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    19:56:58.155 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    19:56:58.155 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    19:56:58.155 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    19:56:58.155 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    19:56:58.155 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    19:56:58.155 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    19:56:58.155 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    19:56:58.155 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    19:56:58.155 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    19:56:58.159 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    19:56:58.159 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    19:56:58.160 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    19:56:58.687 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:56:58.688 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    19:56:59.629 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:56:59.694 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    19:56:59.694 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    19:56:59.696 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    19:56:59.696 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    19:56:59.697 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    19:56:59.697 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    19:56:59.701 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    19:56:59.704 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    19:57:00.349 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.350 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.350 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.351 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.351 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.351 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.351 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.352 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.352 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.352 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:00.352 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    19:57:03.487 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_england.tga is missing
    19:57:03.488 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_france.tga is missing
    19:57:03.488 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_hre.tga is missing
    19:57:03.488 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_spain.tga is missing
    19:57:03.488 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_venice.tga is missing
    19:57:03.489 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_sicily.tga is missing
    19:57:03.489 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_milan.tga is missing
    19:57:03.489 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_scotland.tga is missing
    19:57:03.489 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_byzantium.tga is missing
    19:57:03.490 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_bosnia.tga is missing
    19:57:03.490 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_russia.tga is missing
    19:57:03.490 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_moors.tga is missing
    19:57:03.490 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_turks.tga is missing
    19:57:03.490 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_egypt.tga is missing
    19:57:03.491 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_denmark.tga is missing
    19:57:03.491 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_portugal.tga is missing
    19:57:03.491 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_poland.tga is missing
    19:57:03.491 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_hungary.tga is missing
    19:57:03.491 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_papal_states.tga is missing
    19:57:03.492 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_aztecs.tga is missing
    19:57:03.492 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_mongols.tga is missing
    19:57:03.492 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_timurids.tga is missing
    19:57:03.492 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_normans.tga is missing
    19:57:03.492 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_saxons.tga is missing
    19:57:03.493 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_slave.tga is missing
    19:57:03.494 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    19:57:03.497 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    19:57:04.754 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_bosnia.tga is missing
    19:57:04.755 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_bosnia.tga is missing
    19:57:06.434 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    19:57:06.441 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    19:57:06.441 [system.io] [warning] open: Kingdom_of_Bosnia/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    19:57:06.474 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by BHCluster; April 29, 2013 at 02:10 PM.

„Nos Stephanus Thomas Dei gratia Rasciae, Serviae, Bosnensium sive Illyricorum, Primordiae, Dalmatiae et Croatiae rex“

ups double post

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast