Thread: What exactly does the AI do when they agree to assist you against another faction?

Default What exactly does the AI do when they agree to assist you against another faction?

If/when you ask an ally, or another faction, to attack a particular faction what exactly do they do?

Does anyone know?

I think I saw a faction blockade a port once...emphasis on "I think" it was a long time ago and I can't remember if I had asked for help the previous turn or not...

Primicerius

Default Re: What exactly does the AI do when they agree to assist you against another faction?

Nothing, in my experience. It doesn't even obligate them to declare war... Although sometimes you can get money and stuff for offering to attack their enemies.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: What exactly does the AI do when they agree to assist you against another faction?

They start a war against that faction, but not very helpful.

I use it to save some pathetic factions and try to create "balance", by giving them money to attack their enemies who are growing too fast.
    ________
    Live sex webshows
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 05:37 AM.

As I have been asking for a while is there a mod that makes the other faction take diplomacy serious?!?!
    "When God gives you lemons you find a new God..."

Orcs_Forever's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Rommen View Post
    As I have been asking for a while is there a mod that makes the other faction take diplomacy serious?!?!
    Unfortunetaly no as i havent seen any yet

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

it seems a bit better with Rome-ALX.exe.

The AI becomes more reasonable - they'd accept cease fire when they're losing, even if you always break and kill them after a cease fire
    ________
    Park Royal 2 Condominium Prathumnak
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 05:37 AM.

In alexander it proves very useful believe me

Hmm.. what is this .exe?
    Asking for rep is a sure fire way to not receive any, at least from this old cynic.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

it's the 1.9 rtw program in alexander expansion. You can use it to run vaillan rtw or non-bi mods.
    ________
    Ocean View Condominium
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 05:39 AM.

The .exe is used by RTW to run the game , without it you cannot launch it.

How do you enable Alexander's exe to run Rome Total War?

its automatically enabled when you install the game