Thread: I have some questions.

Default I have some questions.

1. Do these mods(77bc and 58bc) have original's system(mission system)??

2. Can these mods play with BI(1.6)??

I especially want to recieve answer about question.1.

Please answer me. T.T

I want to play AEE v2.0.

Default Re: I have some questions.

1. If you are referring about the Senate giving you missions in the way that Vanilla RTW did, the answer is no. Instead of that, the player is given missions by the advisor as we needed some "wider range" objectives (i.e. take several settlements) that the original RTW senate missions did not make possible.

2. They MUST be played with BI 1.6. as they incorporate some unique BI features like hordes.

Cheers,

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

the missions are on the guide.
    download it from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/81733922...V_0.2.pdf.html

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

oh!!

//Empedocles //Salvor Hardin

Thanks ^^

You are so kind!!

hmmmm

And I have some questions again. ^^;; sorry

1. I am very satisfied in your mod!! It's very good.

but build system is simple ^^;;

So i want to add on your mod with metro & naval system.

Is it possible??

Isn't it easy??

2. If you offer me only one of your mod,

77bc?? 58bc??

I'm playing 58BC mod. It's very nice.

77BC is more excited than 58Bc??

Sorry for my poooooooooooor English. T.T

I am not English.. sorry~

And thanks for making very very good mods.

---------------------------------------------------

plus 1 question.. ^^;; sorry

3. Why didn't 58BC mod have Bi's loyalty and culture system(that region system is changed)??

Is it very hard work??

innocent question ^^;;

One more time..

Sorry for my heavy questions and for my poor English.
    Last edited by adm.SunSin-Lee; January 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

I want to play AEE v2.0.

Hey, no problem. We are here to share our love for Ancient History with other people and create our dreamed mod to play with it. Although I do not play too much, in fact. To compensate, Empedocles plays each campaign a thousand times to test it.

Now, concerning your questions:

1. MN is possible to add, but you would need to have some modding skills to do it.

2. A difficult question: 77BC provides a lot of factions to play with apart from the SPQR. I particularly have enjoyed playing as the Yuezhi and the Dacians. On the other hand, 58BC provides a challenging campaign full of battles. And the Civil War is really exciting. My advice is that you download both. But I am an interested party in this . After all, you can always delete the mod folder when you get tired of playing it.

3. It is not really a hard work and the issue was discussed in our Dev.Forum:
    - Concerning the culture system, we thought that it would not make much sense to add this feature for a mod that takes place in such a short number of years. And, from a coding point of view, we needed the settlements to remain loyal to their faction owners.
    - And loyalty...I do not think that the way that it works would be suitable for our mod. Just imagine that you have just conquered Alesia and the unrest makes it revolt to a "roman rebels" faction or, worse, to the SPQR faction...And, regarding characters, if some of Caesar's legates defected during the Gallic campaign, it would not make too much sense from a historical point of view either.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvor Hardin View Post
    Hey, no problem. We are here to share our love for Ancient History with other people and create our dreamed mod to play with it. Although I do not play too much, in fact. To compensate, Empedocles plays each campaign a thousand times to test it.

Now, concerning your questions:

1. MN is possible to add, but you would need to have some modding skills to do it.

2. A difficult question: 77BC provides a lot of factions to play with apart from the SPQR. I particularly have enjoyed playing as the Yuezhi and the Dacians. On the other hand, 58BC provides a challenging campaign full of battles. And the Civil War is really exciting. My advice is that you download both. But I am an interested party in this . After all, you can always delete the mod folder when you get tired of playing it.

3. It is not really a hard work and the issue was discussed in our Dev.Forum:
    - Concerning the culture system, we thought that it would not make much sense to add this feature for a mod that takes place in such a short number of years. And, from a coding point of view, we needed the settlements to remain loyal to their faction owners.
    - And loyalty...I do not think that the way that it works would be suitable for our mod. Just imagine that you have just conquered Alesia and the unrest makes it revolt to a "roman rebels" faction or, worse, to the SPQR faction...And, regarding characters, if some of Caesar's legates defected during the Gallic campaign, it would not make too much sense from a historical point of view either.

Wow!! You are very kind!!

I am solved some questions by your kindness.

hmmmm

And I want to try to add on your 58BC mod wiht MN.

Please help me.

I have a poor modding skill. T,.T

What can I do???

What files does I change??

I need MN's build system.

Already your great 58BC mod was installed in my com.

I wait on your kindness again~ again~ ^^;;

Again I says......

Thanks for you endless kindness. I think that you must be angel!!

hahaha

And sorry for my poooor English.

Have good luck~ always~

I want to play AEE v2.0.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

I recommend MetroNaval only for 77bc, as 58bc is a powerplayer mod, where you have to hurry up to achieve the mission goals and not looking too much at infrastructure-building ... what is different in 77bc, where you can find partially a conventional gameplay (compared to 58bc).
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    I recommend MetroNaval only for 77bc, as 58bc is a powerplayer mod, where you have to hurry up to achieve the mission goals and not looking too much at infrastructure-building ... what is different in 77bc, where you can find partially a conventional gameplay (compared to 58bc).
    hmmmm.....

OK. ^^

I think that you are alright.

Thanks for your kind anwser.

Then I will enjoy only the 58BC mod.(this word alright??)

hahahaha

Thanks for all you(that answer my questions).

I want to play AEE v2.0.

It's will be possible to continue campaign after death Julius Ceasar?