Thread: How is this a religion?

Default How is this a religion?

Google these this: Lisa Mcphersons

How can this be a religion, i have even had the unfortune to have accidently seen the photos from Lisa's autopsy. Just wanted opinions

EDIT: sorry this has been placed in wrong forum could someone please move it.
    Last edited by Anonymous13; February 01, 2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Placed thread in wrong place

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

Default Re: How is this a religion?

Moved to the Ethos, Mores, et Monastica.
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

Irishman's Avatar Let me out of my mind

Default Re: How is this a religion?

There is already a thread on Scientology. And Anonymous' joke of an attack. This is a waste of a thread.
    The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Under the perspicacious and benevolent patronage of the great and honorable Rez and a member of S.I.N

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.