Thread: Now with xfire support!

Default Now with xfire support!

I must admit I've never played this game, but I was looking at the most recent xfire update and noticed that xfire now supports it.

Apparently they felt a need, which is cool, seeing as the game is quite old. Just thought someone might get a kick out of it too.

General_Vladimir's Avatar Miles

Icon11 Re: Now with xfire support!

Yeh its awesome isn't it

I'm REALLY happy because it is now recorded on my clan's information and my profile and its really wicked

Kudos for the post and everyone who told x-fire that they should add Shogun: Total War to the list of games. For one I did

All the best mate, and enjoy!
    Emperor of the Total War clan, the Warriors Of Troy!!!Warriors of Troy are Recruiting!! We are a Total War Clan
    Forums: http://warriorsoftroy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Default Re: Now with xfire support!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Vladimir View Post
    Yeh its awesome isn't it

I'm REALLY happy because it is now recorded on my clan's information and my profile and its really wicked

Kudos for the post and everyone who told x-fire that they should add Shogun: Total War to the list of games. For one I did

All the best mate, and enjoy!
    me too there was a huge thread over there i posted in.

Quote Originally Posted by zznɟ ǝɥʇ View Post
    I must admit I've never played this game, but I was looking at the most recent xfire update and noticed that xfire now supports it.

Apparently they felt a need, which is cool, seeing as the game is quite old. Just thought someone might get a kick out of it too.
    thats great for those who use it ...to bad MSN didnt addet support lol good luck guys

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Septim IV View Post
    thats great for those who use it ...to bad MSN didnt addet support lol good luck guys
    You should try xfire once you use it you'll never go back.

thanks for the advice iv been thinking about it forlong time after all i want to know how long i play each game il consider installing it ater vacation

Citizen

thanks for the advice iv been thinking about it forlong time after all i want to know how long i play each game il consider installing it ater vacation
    if you install it you can add me I'm darknessoffate ill help you out

thanks il write ur account name somewhere and when i install il add thanks +rep for advice and support

Citizen

Thanks! No prob

i installed this thing lol im having some problems il add u and explain u there

I'm not sure what xfire is... Is it like MSN? Can someone please tell me about it? And I was thinking about playing Shogun or Medieval again, but I have Vista. So can I play Shogun over xfire with Vista?

xFire is like msn but when its on it detects how much hours u play a specific game xFire supports alot of games bt not all of em....as for play shogun in wista over xFire...no i mean xFire has nothing to do with games exept that it detects how much time u play a game

o so i still wont be able to play shogun then?

no i think unles u switch to xP?>?

Citizen

xFire is like msn but when its on it detects how much hours u play a specific game xFire supports alot of games bt not all of em....as for play shogun in wista over xFire...no i mean xFire has nothing to do with games exept that it detects how much time u play a game
    It also lets you chat in many games but quite a few dont support in game chatting. It takes up very little bandwdth too.