Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWC Modding Awards Winners 2007

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: **TWC MODDING AWARDS WINNERS**

there have been a *lot* of modders who have worked on EB over the last four years,
    How 4 years? RTW has been released in the end of 2004 ...

Congrats to all winners
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
    This is not the academy awards - there's no evidence that you ever won one of the TWC awards except for server backups and collective memory I believe.

You can build one out of cardboard and put it on your shelf if you so desire
    Although what you say is true I don't think anyone would try to claim false awards themselves
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    How 4 years? RTW has been released in the end of 2004 ...
    I believe EB was founded months before RTW was even released.

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

congratulations to everyone!!!
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage41 View Post
    I believe EB was founded months before RTW was even released.
    Indeed, the mod started in January 2004, well before the game was released. They started building unit rosters and doing all the preliminary legwork at that early stage.

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Although what you say is true I don't think anyone would try to claim false awards themselves
    Probably not, but then again outside of this community such an award would be pretty useless, and inside eat everybody knows how to easily verify your claim so you wouldn't actually gain anything much out of pretending to have one (except if you want to annoy somebody )

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Teleklos Archelaou View Post
    Indeed, the mod started in January 2004, well before the game was released. They started building unit rosters and doing all the preliminary legwork at that early stage.
    Interesting ... but then without to mod any original files. However, have to say sorry, mate.

So they parallel prepared EB to the development of RTW

I must admit, EB came to my first slight attention, while i looked into TWC's RTR subforum and at TW Org, that was in the early months of 2005.
    Then i settled over to the RTR forums (as TWC crashed at this time) as one of the earliest RTR forum members, i believe forum member no. 380 or so ... and i then never looked very deep after EB as for the high popularity of RTR at those times, but always knew that EB was/is the second big RTW mod of the Roman era mods ... and since about 2006 i regard EB as miles above RTR developed, as yet, we will see what the full RTR VII will show.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I would like to offer my congratulations to all the winners and also those who were runners up. Thankyou to everyone for your hard work and making the total war community what it is today

Cheers

Dave

Congratulations! Well done everybody!

Papal_Knight's Avatar Biarchus

congrats to all the winners. with such a ton of quality content, it's a real testament to the quality players RTW has attracted over the years.

Bravo, all!

Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum

maksimus's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon7 Re: **TWC MODDING AWARDS WINNERS**

I wonder how many people actually voted. It would be very nice to see the stat's of the vote - do I have no probs with the awarded
    “Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.”

Quote Originally Posted by maksimus View Post
    I wonder how many people actually voted. It would be very nice to see the stat's of the vote - do I have no probs with the awarded
    Most, if not all of the vote threads are still there.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Well done to all the winners here! Keep up the good work in the future.

Nordmann's Avatar Senator

A little late, but better late then never, congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work guys, the TW series wouldn't be the same without you!

Indefinitely Banned

Congratulations to all the winners.

Laetus

I'm not an active contributor, but an avid reader and I think the entire EB team deserves a special shoutout for their mastery in making RTW into what it should have been. The second shoutout has got to go to AlphaDelta who is, by far, the most productive and skilled artist on the TW scene. Mad props to you all!

even though it didnt win spqr needs to be mentioned!

Shigawire's Avatar VOXIFEX MAXIMVS

Thanks to all for your kind words and continued support for EB.
    We appreciate it.
    ------------------------------VOXIFEX MAXIMVS-------------------------------
    ------PROUD PARENT OF THE EUROPA BARBARORUM VOICEMOD-------

"To know a thing well, know its limits. Only when pushed beyond its tolerances will its true nature be seen." -The Amtal Rule, DUNE

pseudocaesar's Avatar Campidoctor

Dunno why i posted here lol. Wrong thing i guess.
    Last edited by pseudocaesar; April 03, 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Proud Roma Surrectum Team member.
    Local Moderator for Roma Surrectum forums. PM if you need help there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123