Thread: Bug(?): Trade income and the city info window

Default Bug(?): Trade income and the city info window

In the city info window, it shows, among other things, how much money you are making, and also uses flashing icons to show how much this would be affected by building certain buildings, like markets or roads. However, in some cities-- and I can't find any pattern to it-- the icons flash even when I don't have anything in the building queue, and when I do add buildings to the queue, it doesn't seem to show how much those buildings will affect my income. This also makes it hard to tell how much of a profit I'll be making by upgrading trade infrastructure.

This is from my KoJ game; the buildings in the settlement don't seem to have any correlation to this, but it does seem to happen more often in coastal cities.

I do apologize if this has already been brought up.

Default Re: Bug(?): Trade income and the city info window

that's been the same since vanilla. If there is no change it probably means that building that building won't have an effectnon your income. Flashing supposedly means you will lose that much income, but that doesn't seem right to me
    The Dude Abides

I just noticed I'm a drummer AND a fifer. Are you two people at once? Didn't think so.

No, no, this is a bug that hasn't popped up in vanilla (or LTC, or Retrofit, for that matter). Here, it flashes when it should not, and never has in other mods.

Indefinitely Banned

This isn't really anything we can control, I think.