Thread: Is there a way to set a path for the troops?

Default Is there a way to set a path for the troops?

Like the title says:

Is there a way to set a path for the troops to go. For example make them go on the outside curve around and attack from the side?

Default Re: Is there a way to set a path for the troops?

I have never heard of that before, but I will also like to now if it is possible.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head

"U CAN NEVER PREDICT THE UNEXPECTED"

I just start it playing last night, and it drives me nuts that when you send them somewhere they get all set up in an angle if you move to the right or left for that matter

Shift-key sort of does that. Press shift and you can order multiple moves or something...
    You should test it, I never use it so I don't know if it works.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

zedestroyer's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Selifator View Post
    Shift-key sort of does that. Press shift and you can order multiple moves or something...
    You should test it, I never use it so I don't know if it works.
    It works, you just press shift and then click on the positions you want your units to go, they will go to the first point you have defined, reform and continue to the second point, reform, continue to the third point .....