Thread: Suggestions and Bugs

Default Suggestions and Bugs

I've enjoyed this mod very much and I think the BC group for bestowing such a great work to the public^^.Heres a couple of bugs and some suggestions.

Bugs:
    1.As the ERE,I couldn't recruit any clergy,but the problem was witches still appeared so I couldn't deal with them...other then assassination.
    2.While I was conquering the lands of the Kypchak federation,I couldn't use their castles to produce any units of any kind.
    3.The title system doesn't seem to work,at the beginning,I got a few titles for a couple of characters.but I do not get them anymore except for the emperor.
    Suggestions:That the Greek Themes and the parts of Italy up to Venice be included on the map.One of the hard parts about being a Emperor of the Greeks were worrying about two fronts,without the eastern front,I was able to concentrate on recovering the lands lost to the Turks.Also this emits some of the greatest enemies the Greeks had,Manual had a hard time with the Normans and the Venetians,not the Turks would deliver the weakening blow to the Empire.
    That the title system is worked out,just for more depth.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Default Re: Suggestions and Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of rome View Post
    I've enjoyed this mod very much and I think the BC group for bestowing such a great work to the public^^.Heres a couple of bugs and some suggestions.

Bugs:
    1.As the ERE,I couldn't recruit any clergy,but the problem was witches still appeared so I couldn't deal with them...other then assassination.
    2.While I was conquering the lands of the Kypchak federation,I couldn't use their castles to produce any units of any kind.
    3.The title system doesn't seem to work,at the beginning,I got a few titles for a couple of characters.but I do not get them anymore except for the emperor.
    Suggestions:That the Greek Themes and the parts of Italy up to Venice be included on the map.One of the hard parts about being a Emperor of the Greeks were worrying about two fronts,without the eastern front,I was able to concentrate on recovering the lands lost to the Turks.Also this emits some of the greatest enemies the Greeks had,Manual had a hard time with the Normans and the Venetians,not the Turks would deliver the weakening blow to the Empire.
    That the title system is worked out,just for more depth.

First of all, i would like to thank the BC team for this great mod, and for all the hard work they put into it.Secondly, i am having the same problem as imperator. (well just number 2) BTW i am the abbasids, and this is my first campaign. I can't recruit ANY units in castles i capture. I have also noticed that the text telling what you can recruit in a building(sheik's stables for example) is missing. Maybe this has something to do with it?

anaztazioch's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Suggestions and Bugs

Its a plugin they have in.
    Depending on region you can, or cannot recruit units.

It works well in cities, in Turkish cities you can have turkish ghazis, in Nishapur, you can have Iranian militias.
    I dont work for castles thou. I made a post in Bug folder, check it for more info.