Thread: Some bugs I noticed playing as ERE

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Default Some bugs I noticed playing as ERE

Hi guys!

excellent mod! I really like it.

However I found two bugs that you may want to give a look at and I haven't seen them posted in any other thread.
    I'll probably post them in the correct thread tonight after I get some screenshots.

Here they are:

1° When I mouse over the resources in the map no text appears so I'm unable to identify them. But, If I move my merchants over there I see that my "merchant trade" of the Financial scroll increases as it should have.
    2° After you build the "Mediterranean trade" building a roman barrack from RTW appears in the city.
    3° The cavalry seems to be quite effective on charges but not when they get stuck on melee. This is accurate and I applause you for that. But (there's always a but) they receive no casualties while they get stuck in the melee UNTILL some point where they start to die at high speed. Last night, my general bodyguard got stuck in a melee and was defending quite well untill at some points he losses 13 men in a few seconds. is this normal?

regards!!!

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

**Retired**

Default Re: Some bugs I noticed playing as ERE

That unit has strong defense skills and armor, hence its holding well at first. But, their effectiveness goes down as they getting tired. This is normal for all units.