Thread: [plug] Post here your Custom Battles and Multiplayer Battles.

Laetus

Default [plug] Post here your Custom Battles and Multiplayer Battles.

Well, listen up guys. After seeing the multiplayer Battles of Prince_of_Macedon, I came on the idea of this thread.

Here you can post all your Custom and Multiplayer Battles with the pictures and the review of your and the enemy's army.

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Default Re: Post here your Custom Battles and Multiplayer Battles.

Rather than re-post, can I direct everyone reading this to

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140836

where Ramon and myself contested a vital river crossing and then wrote up AARs to add flavour.

The mod is Invasio Barbarorum Flagellum Dei which focuses on the later Roman empire from 410 AD onwards. The Roman troops facing the Argentus river are deployed in standard late Roman battle lines as described by Vegetius and represent a smaller legio of the mobile field army (around 1,200 men with front ranks as heavy infantry and rear lines as sagittarii and javelineers.

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

Quote Originally Posted by Alue26 View Post
    Well, listen up guys. After seeing the multiplayer Battles of Prince_of_Macedon, I came on the idea of this thread.

Here you can post all your Custom and Multiplayer Battles with the pictures and the review of your and the enemy's army.
    I appreciate your recognition and I admire your intentions, but the AAR section is already designed to hold all non-modded AARs (single-player and multiplayer) for R:TW and its expansions. The AAR section is where I post all of my multiplayer reports.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBatavianHorse View Post
    Rather than re-post, can I direct everyone reading this to

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=140836

where Ramon and myself contested a vital river crossing and then wrote up AARs to add flavour.
    Nice replay quality, SeniorBatavianHorse. If you're into BI, then I've made a non-modded video replay of one of my few BI online battles (I play mainly R:TW online). I'm the Romano-Brits. My opponent picked the Celts:
    Last edited by Prince_of_Macedon; January 15, 2008 at 06:23 PM.
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Prince_of_Macedon
    thanks for your kind words re the IBFD AAR. Your vid was great viewing (even if the vanilla skins still send shivers of repulsion down my spine!) and I particularly enjoyed your right wing cavalry charge into the rear-left Celtic spearmen which delivered a hors de combat blow to the entire barbarian line. Very nice!

Laetus

Thanks for posting this AAR and the YouTube video but I mean AARs just like Prince_of_Macedons Battle Reports and Prince_of_Macedon, here can you post all the other battles that you fought online and what do you mean that the AAR section is for all un-modded AARs?
    Last edited by Alue26; January 16, 2008 at 11:42 AM.