If you've read front page news then you already know the long awaited Messiah of Medieval II has come! Broken Crescent modification And you know that that means! It's time to get your hotseat on and so I'm starting this thread looking for a few good players interested in conquering the the middle east!
If you are unfamiliar with how Medieval II online campaigns work and how they are played through the TWC forum see my guide: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135739
- First you will need the Quick Fix found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=141089
- Next make sure you make a Back up copy of your bc CFG file located in your main /Medieval II directory as this is the file you will need to alter for online hot-seating.
Simply replace the BC CFG file options for Hoseat from this:
To the following:
playable = true
autoresolve_battles = 0
disable_console = 1
disable_papal_elections = 1
save_prefs = 1
update_ai_camera = 0
validate_diplomacy = 1
Faction information here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97742
1. We will be using this thread to pass our turns via the upload tool and communicate so if you join be sure to update your Thread Subscription to allow for email notification upon reply.
2. Once your turn is uploaded to the thread each player has 24 hrs from that point to complete their turn. If you cannot complete your turn in 24 hrs please let us know here in the thread. If you will be gone for longer than 48 hrs you should find a substitute. Or provide me with your password so that I may fill in for you.
3. We will be using passwords so when you create yours make sure you write it down. Trust me I've forgotten my before and it's no fun starting the game over. Once you've created your password please PM it to me so I can fill in the unforeseen event that you must drop the game.
4. The dev console will be disabled at the start of the campaign and will be monitored throughout the game; so Do Not enable it or we will be forced to start over. If it is learned you have cheated through the dev console then you will be disqualified from further campaigns (at least any that I start.)
Remember this is about fun, but we would like only serious players who will follow the rules and play it out to the end. You may forfeit if things don't go your way, however in the event that you would choose to do so please find an alternative alternative player so that the game is not held up. Otherwise PM me your password and I will either find someone else or take over.
PLAYERS & FACTIONS
2. [USER]Empedocles[/USER] The Eastern Roman Empire
3. [USER]Gavmundo[/USER] The Kingdom of Georgia
4. [USER]barcamartin[/USER] The Kingdom of Armenia
5. [USER]Armatus[/USER] The Kingdom of Jerusalem
6. [USER]CiviC[/USER] The Ayyubid Sultanate
7. [USER]aslanamca[/USER] The Abbasid Caliphate
8. [USER]TriforceV[/USER] The Great Seljuks
9. [USER]Cyrus Kabir[/USER] The Khwarezm Shah
10. [USER]Eddie[/USER] The Sultanate of Ghazni
11. [USER]Commander Ruunu[/USER] The Ghorid Emirate
12. [USER]Rodrico Stak[/USER] The Solanki Rajputs
13. [USER]Zimfan[/USER] The Kypchaks
14. [USER]*********AVAILABLE*********[/USER] The Kingdom of Makuria
15. [USER]Ultra Magnus[/USER] The Malikate of Sindh
That's about it! So go ahead and sign up now and state your choice of factions!
Thanks & Welcome to my Broken Crescent Campaign!