Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Post screenshots and Empires from Broken Crescent vol.1

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Post screenshots and Empires from Broken Crescent vol.1

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    (what is armenian of Damascus anywho?)
    I think it's just Damascus (or maybe the Arab Name Sham)

I'm having a hard time in my Armenian campaign (playing on vh/vh)

I've conqured Vahka, Selekueia, famagusta, karaman and kayseri. I'm sieging Nicosia (takin it next turn) now but I'm at war with Byz, KOJ and the turkish sultanate at the same time. Both KOJ and the Byz where allied with me and I actually had "perfect" relations + a marriage alliance with Byz. But both of them betrayed me. The turks are a vassal (one remaining city - amasia) to byz.

Cool thing - the ayubbids are vassals to makuria! This turn I play now is crazy. Byz moved in with 7 full stacks (believe it or not) to kayseri, though it's mostly levy troops. I've taken 3 of them (night battles) I'll try to take out the four remaining now)

JIT - Levon is also called something with Terror in my campaign

Having heavy financial trouble (expensive to defend and withstand pressure from both east and west (turks ain't doing nothing in the north). Hepeully my capture of Cyprus will help me out.

I'll post screenshots when I have a actual empire
    Last edited by Ermeni; January 18, 2008 at 04:53 PM.

Making money

KOJ in the ****. They have been split in half. Raymond holds the northern kingdom while the rest of the nobility build up their army. In the first KOJ/AS war, i captured homa and homs, then gifted homs to KOJ. saladin was going to sack Jerusalem, but i made an un-easy peace by allying with saladin.

War will break out soon, but KOJ has built up its armies and now has a small chance. What they would be without their Armenian brothers.

And where would i be without my use of cheats in the beginning?

Last edited by kaleus Khron; January 18, 2008 at 05:56 PM.

Evan's Avatar Miles

Here is my KoJ empire so far, and as you can see, Antioch is making over 17 000 a turn.

Last edited by Evan; January 18, 2008 at 08:39 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Why scratch out the year Evan?

But yeah, Antioch is beast.

Evan's Avatar Miles

It's blacked out because you'll never guess what year it is.

The Mongol's Avatar Primicerius

I'll just have to call cheats until you reveal the year.

hax!

Evan's Avatar Miles

I freely admit I haxxed it; I gave myself extra money in the beginning, but now I have too much. But anyway, I'm just playing for fun in this campaign, so I'm not really worried about using cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    It's still in Sis. I'm considering moving it to a more central location, but for now Sis is fine (it is kinda central...but it's very west.)

I've considered Van, but that's too east...Tigranakert is another choice but it's not that well developed I think. Ani and Dvin, despite being previous capitals of Armenia, are too far north considering I hold damascus (what is armenian of Damascus anywho?)

I think that leaves me with Ourha/Edessa and Malatya as the most viable choices.
    I'd say that you should make Dvin your capital so that you can continue safely expanding into Eastern Armenian territories.

I'll post some pics of my campaign in a bit. After my former faction heir Levon was killed in the battle of Antioch, my new faction heir, Hetum, is ready to rampage through a traitorious Roman Empire which has just invaded about all of my territories. (I'll probably lose in Cyprus unless I can ship over a significant stack in time)
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

The Mongol's Avatar Primicerius

I love my Kypchak campaign...

Hunt him down dude hunt him down!

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

just walsed in like 15 Byz stacks and some KOJ into my armenian kingdom, I've tried to be nice because i don't like to expand quick but I just had enough of it. Constantinople will be sacked soon! and damn Antioch you're making money, I'll sack you to. I'll be back with screens in some days!

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtad View Post
    I'd say that you should make Dvin your capital so that you can continue safely expanding into Eastern Armenian territories.

I'll post some pics of my campaign in a bit. After my former faction heir Levon was killed in the battle of Antioch, my new faction heir, Hetum, is ready to rampage through a traitorious Roman Empire which has just invaded about all of my territories. (I'll probably lose in Cyprus unless I can ship over a significant stack in time)
    I'm probably going to start that campaign over again. It was before I applied the Mongol + Historical event fix, and the cairo fix.

Right now I'm juggling whether I should play georgia or makuria: Georgia because they're awesome, Makuria is also sweet...but no navy makes me sad

KoJ is a buncha Jerks.... They attack me and then their butt buddy the Turks come at me too. WILL I BE ABLE TO SURVIVE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! *Dramatic music*

Indefinitely Banned

PWNT!!

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

HAHA! thats wierd

KOJ ally with turks!!

AHA
    say goodbye to Sis, Adana, Tarsus, Vhaka and Kayseri

wow you are really screwed :p

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

In all my years of playing TW games (since shogun) I have never been in such a position. The fact that I may actually be defeated in a campaign is unimaginable 0.o

THIS MOD IS AWESOME!

Douchebag's Avatar Vicarius

ERE utterly crushed the Armenian army, near Antioch

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

LONG LIVE THE ROMANS!

IrAr's Avatar Senator

Holy crap, Hovannes, that's quite the Empire! I, too, must start my campaign over after I download the historical events fix. I didn't get that far though, I had only purchased Karin from the Georgians and I was just about to make Van rebel against the Abbasids. Diplomacy and good ol' Haye kickassedness is the key!

Member of Anno Domini: Italia Invicta
    This makes me a happy half armenian panda--John I Tzimisces

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by IrAr View Post
    Holy crap, Hovannes, that's quite the Empire! I, too, must start my campaign over after I download the historical events fix. I didn't get that far though, I had only purchased Karin from the Georgians and I was just about to make Van rebel against the Abbasids. Diplomacy and good ol' Haye kickassedness is the key!
    Indeed. I bought Ani, Yerevan, and Erzerum from the Georgians. I think the massive amount of Cash I sent them saved them from the kypchaks...each one was at least 10,000 florins plus tribute for 3 or 4 turns.

k_161's Avatar Miles

Are you guys having an easy time when it comes to money?.Before restarting my game with the Abbasien i was swimming in gold :/.I was a little disappointed because i was excepting it to be hard.Considering the small starting area and the enemies to the north and west.Anyway after my finals (LAST DAY!! TODAY).I'm going to start another game, and i was wondering if you have any suggestions.I'm looking for a challenging faction that will offer a hard and fun game.

"No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore I am no beast"