Thread: changing custom battle units with 1.9 mod switch/metro naval?

SuleymanGroznii's Avatar Libertus

Icon5 changing custom battle units with 1.9 mod switch/metro naval?

So I recently downloaded the 1.9 mod switch and the metro-naval mod, and am running them on RTW w/BI. Needless to say, I'm HOOKED. Totally awesome. I especially like having the vanilla versions available, IN ADDITION to having two versions of the modded game.

The only problem that I am having is figuring out how to add units to different factions for the custom battles. I've already been thoroughly educated on how to do this for the RTRPE 1.9, but I don't even know which data folder to pick with the new setup, and I feel like I've tried them all (I backed them all up and restored them after failing to make any changes). I'm mainly into doing the custom battles on the BI-RTRPE, but I'm dying not knowing how to add certain units to Macedon, Rome, Carthage, and Parthia...JUST DYING!

Is there some special way of doing this? And BTW, my apologies if I've posted this is in the wrong forum or missed a thread that would have answered my questions.
    Last edited by SuleymanGroznii; January 09, 2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: typo in thread title, then typed BI-MNM instead of BI-RTRPE

Default Re: changing custom battle units with 1.9 mod switch/metro naval?

Moved to the Metro Naval mod sub-forum.

SuleymanGroznii's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: changing custom battle units with 1.9 mod switch/metro naval?

Everybody disregard this question, as I realized what I was messing up and now feel like quite an idiot