Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this mod still alive?

Manuel Komnenos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Is this mod still alive?

This mod must stay. Not because sentimental reasons, but bc this mod is as I said above best general overhaul mod on TWC to this date. The richness of events, trully historical background; and after all 75 downloads in past week say all

Who knows, maybe someone began to work on this mod, and bring it to perfection. Let's hope.....
    Why we dig up the past? To understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizam al-Mulk View Post
    75 downloads for the past week is pretty good...
    Thats not too good compared with other mods.

Its not just about downloads it about activity and there has basically been none here since January. Besides the forum wont be deleted it will be moved to the dead mods storage area in the TWC cemetery - if someone tries to revive it then it can be moved back.

EDIT: The two local forum mods haven't posted since June - I doubt they will do anything to revive it.
    Last edited by Elrond; April 30, 2008 at 03:38 PM.
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

Shaba or Re Berengario I won't revive it, but you don't know that because you like whinging instead of reading whole threads before commenting.

86 downloads (this weel) is great for an old mod like this, and if you had ever played it you'd realise that it deserves a forum.. unless just the sight of the forum gets under your skin... IBFD got 80 downloads this past week, and you and I both think that's a good mod...

I redownloaded this the other day and am enjoying my game immensly. As Manuel Komnenos said, "This mod must stay. Not because sentimental reasons, but bc this mod is as I said above best general overhaul mod on TWC to this date. The richness of events, trully historical background...." It's better than many of the current mods in a lot of respects, and feels finished. It's not some half-arsed beta release..
    Last edited by zznɟ ǝɥʇ; May 02, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

[quote=The Fuzz;3006793]Shaba or Re Berengario I won't revive it, but you don't know that because you like whinging instead of reading whole threads before commenting.
    Hello. Can You tell me guys how to fix problem with save games? The game cracks down when I want to load my las save game!!
    Please help.
    Thank You
    Greetings

Manuel Komnenos's Avatar Senator

It would be best that someone made a contact with Re Berengario, and receive material for renewing and upgrading of this beautiful mod.
    Is this possible?
    Why we dig up the past? To understand it.

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

I just thought I should say that I LOVE THIS MOD! It was the first M2TW mod I ever played, and remains one of the best Ive ever played. Re Berengario and Shaba Wangy really made a great echievement with this one, and some one really should revive it, that would be awesome!
    EDIT: Well an attempt at reviving it was made when Alpaca teamed up with Re Berangario on his Medieval Auctorisio project, and came to partial fruition with the only partially released unfinished Italia Invicta, However it seems that Alpaca has lost all his motivation to continue that project, as did Re Berengario ages ago. You never know however, someone may take the lead and continue the Ano Domini legend!
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

This is still alive? Played this years back, was great, but then i got another game i played instead. Now backin Total War series again and see this. HAve to download this soon.

Great mod. Probably only got better since back then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12