Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else felt like watching kingdom of heaven after playing stainless steel and crusades campaign??

Icon14 Anyone else felt like watching kingdom of heaven after playing stainless steel and crusades campaign??

Well, after playing through a full campaign of stainless steel 5.1 with the templars, and playing through a crusades campaign with Jerusalem concurrently, I felt inspired to revisit Kingdom of Heaven (extended edition). So, I rented the DVD and watched it...and I can't tell you how good it feels to see the campaign i just finished and loading screens that i always enjoy play out in a great movie.

Most pointless sig ever

THEMANMAN's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Anyone else felt like watching kingdom of heaven after playing stainless steel and crusades campaign??

even though the movie is not historically correct...who cares its still a fun movie to watch...and yes I did want to watch that movie after playing some of the Crusaders Campaign.

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Anyone else felt like watching kingdom of heaven after playing stainless steel and crusades campaign??

Yeah. I felt like watching it after playing M2TW. It's still a terrible inaccurate and dumb movie... :-)

Hi all

Yes it's really cool to see Kingdom of Heaven after playing SS

and for little more accuracy (just a little ) i prefer see the director's cut

Hereward's Avatar Civis

Actually, watching Kingdom of Heaven makes me want to play MTW2.

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

I just wanna more screenshots of Kinghom of Haven

Basileos's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by THEMANMAN View Post
    even though the movie is not historically correct...who cares its still a fun movie to watch...and yes I did want to watch that movie after playing some of the Crusaders Campaign.
    Kingdom of heavens is actually more historical correct then most people think.I think it's a good movie,but it is somethimes a bit too cliché.

And actually,to be honest, there wasn't a single mod,not even kingdoms,who gave me a feeling of 'i feel like watching kingdom of heaven right now'.and because SS just actually copied and pasted KoJ from kingdoms to SS,SS don't give me this feeling.

But i like it when you load a game,that you see pictures of the movie,a very creative idea from the stainless steel team!

"I created disco"
    "**** Me I'm Famous"
    Al-Andalus/moorish researcher for DotS.
    Come and visite the DotS threads! : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...prune=-1&f=492

i actually went in and added music from the Kingdom of Heaven OST to the game

Keeper of the FAITH

i did watched the movie 2 days ago again , lol

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

I dont like how the templars are portraied as pure evil, same goes for assasin's creed.

I like templars.
    Last edited by Inhuman One; January 05, 2008 at 03:15 PM.

yes of course you do want to play stainless steal after watching the movie!
    majority of the loading screens included in the SS5.1 are from that movie.
    Last edited by akvilonn; January 05, 2008 at 07:08 PM.
    SS Graphic Improvement Project: New Info Cards:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=143965

Evan's Avatar Miles

I just watched it yesterday, in fact.

wolfslayer's Avatar Senator

I want this movie on DVD with NO subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZu8...eature=related
    Last edited by wolfslayer; January 07, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Hereward View Post
    Actually, watching Kingdom of Heaven makes me want to play MTW2.
    Agreed!

MiniMe_from_org's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by domenic View Post
    and for little more accuracy (just a little ) i prefer see the director's cut
    +1
    director's cut edition is so much better...

A pipe smoker

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe_from_org View Post
    +1
    director's cut edition is so much better...
    Agree.And the music on the beginning (black screen) and in the begining of second act.Can someone put this music in ss 6.0 much better than what we have.After playing 200 campaigns little change is needed.
    I found this one . wil suit perfectly before battle speach.

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/badger.swf
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; January 11, 2008 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    I dont like how the templars are portraied as pure evil, same goes for assasin's creed.

I like templars.
    They were pure evil (for non christians)

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny WiFiHr View Post
    They were pure evil (for non christians)
    Of course the Templars were pure evil and, and the Muslims were pure good! They blow airplanes and stone their women with absolutely good and pure intentions!

Still I'm Glad that the frog-eating Crusaders died out, wait for the not-drinking-wine Jihad guys to follow. =)

Two abosolutely unrelated to Israel people fight for it... Jews don't deserve their homeland? Spew, I spit on stupid, Muslim-butt-licking Hollywood... The sole message of peace and good relations between Arabs and Christians makes the movie ugly... And the Holy Land without Jews makes it even stupider.

I also like Hollywood making Spartans good... If Spartans still existed, they would rape the director and burn the whole Hollywood for making them the good guys.

Warriorset's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Echad View Post
    If Spartans still existed, they would rape the director and burn the whole Hollywood for making them the good guys.
    lol... you say that cause they were greek?

Quote Originally Posted by Echad View Post
    Of course the Templars were pure evil and, and the Muslims were pure good! They blow airplanes and stone their women with absolutely good and pure intentions!

Still I'm Glad that the frog-eating Crusaders died out, wait for the not-drinking-wine Jihad guys to follow. =)

Two abosolutely unrelated to Israel people fight for it... Jews don't deserve their homeland? Spew, I spit on stupid, Muslim-butt-licking Hollywood... The sole message of peace and good relations between Arabs and Christians makes the movie ugly... And the Holy Land without Jews makes it even stupider.

I also like Hollywood making Spartans good... If Spartans still existed, they would rape the director and burn the whole Hollywood for making them the good guys.
    Comedy gold, I tell you!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast