Thread: Usergroup Permissions

Icon4 Usergroup Permissions

The new DarthMod for Medieval II usergroup has been created - right now the only Group Leaders are DARTH VADER (yes, I know he's retired...) and xeryx (if the team would like more people as group leaders, please send me a pm with the names). Otherwise, if you are a member of the team please apply to this group as described here, so you can view the development forums again. The Group Leader will need to approve your application (as shown in the same link above) before you can get back in.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Publius
    Last edited by xeryx; January 07, 2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Changed importance Icon

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Usergroup Permissions

Darth Team, you will need to do this to be able to access the Developer Forums.

I am the current team leader, so please PM me if you apply!! so, I can check for your application.

Xeryx
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix