Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4772878889909192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1945

Thread: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

Default Re: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

someone help me please I can not install this mod at all and when I install the mod he gets all buggy, the constructions are not white to read the names of towns and not updated if someone can help me thank you and this mod is the best thing in my opinion that's here my skype: samuel.teixeira88

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Scarface View Post
    If you download my Kingdoms mod please be kind enough to leave me your feedback.

This will help me to make any changes that might be required.

Or Just feel free if you like to tell of your great campaign moments

Dave

Hi Dave. i know it is 2014. But i stopped by to say thank you for making this mod. I downloaded it last week and enjoying it so far. I really love garrison script. I am playing with Teutonic Order and facing a good challenge from Poland and Lithuanians. It is giving me a true total war experience. I am about to take Mensk tomorrow

Enjoyed it

Feedback - I had this mod for a long time and enjoyed it. Recently, it just stopped working and I have to reinstall MWII and Kingdoms. Now I find I can't get a coherent idea of where the GC mod stands, nor a place to download it again (the links are either broken or Torrent, which I can't use). Is there a simple, one-download of the latest incarnation available anywhere? I have to say that you are not alone in this - Stainless Steel seems to have degenerated into a confused multi-part, innumerable patch mess and I can't get that coherently downloaded either. As for Steam - don't get me started.

sim0b's Avatar Libertus

Hi, this mod is amazing (thanks Dave) , thats if you know how to make money which i dont!? I love the fact that u can take Malta and Cyprus etc. Other mods dont have these islands. The AI is still okay and more settlements is good.

PS:Im a newbie, so how the hell do you make money in this game? What buildings should i start off making in the first 10 turns? A farm, mine, port, market, etc in EACH city/town/castle?
    I ask because i always have to sell EVERYTHING on turn 4 because ive got no money or units!!??

Please help
    Last edited by sim0b; February 19, 2015 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Feedback
    9/11 was an inside job. 3 buildings collapsed inc building 7, and no one even knew!

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

Quote Originally Posted by sim0b View Post
    Hi, this mod is amazing (thanks Dave) , thats if you know how to make money which i dont!? I love the fact that u can take Malta and Cyprus etc. Other mods dont have these islands.

However, everyone is excited about that new mod but i still think KGCM is better... Bellum Crucis 7.0

Whats all this about it looks crap!!??

Thanks

PS:How the hell do you make money in this game? What buildings should i start off making in the first 10 turns? A farm in EACH city/town/castle? I ask because i always have to sell EVERYTHING on turn 4 because ive got no money or units!!??

Please help
    It might depend on the nation you play. But building Markets to recruit Merchants helps a lot. Ports should draw your attention as well...

Nice mod Dave, gonna give it a swing around the block.
    Unleash the HORDE!!!

Icon14 Re: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

Okey, so this mod...it is just amazing !! Had no problems installing and it runs so smooth.
    I downloaded it today and started grand campaing as Teutonic Order and its just awesome.
    I'm playing on H/H and Lithuania is really putting up a good fight againts me. I took Palanga, Riga and Reval from them but they managed to take Könisberg from me ! It's actually the first time I have ever lost a settlement to AI so its a fun change.
    And I'm also pleased to find out that I cant get ridiculouss amount off money early on, as it usually gets too easy when you have more money than you can spend.

Just one question thou.. Whats up with the map information being so demanding all the time ?
    I haven't been able to get a single map information.

Anyway THANK YOU for this great mod !

Beautiful mod Dave!
    I have one question, the gothic kinghts are the most powerfull unit of cavalry in the mod??The kingdom of France have only chivalry knights.

The best mod that i've played honestly, keep building new versions and add compatbility to heroes & hordes - 4.3

Im having problems finding download files for KGCM 3.0, can you help me on this one?

Do you have a link that works for KGCM 3.0? I cant find download files that work anywhere.

Can someone re-upload file battle_models.rar ( texture fix for Mongol halberd units)?
    I can't find it in this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ownload-Thread

StellarAngel's Avatar Foederatus

Great mod so far, loving it, the best (with historical settings) I played for now ! :p

The only issue I got is that NO ONE want to ally me (Teutonic Order) for unknown reasons (nor Denmark nor Papal States nor HRE nor Milan...)

But thats fine because I intend to crush them all

8/10 !

Edit : Also, it crashes whenever I click on "Custom Battles", sadly.
    Last edited by StellarAngel; June 22, 2015 at 09:37 AM.

This is a great mod indeed, but i have one question regarding the Mongols. I read in the patch notes the mongol invasion was removed, but is there a way I can put it back in the campaign script and if yes, how to do that ? It would appreciated if I can be explained that in detailed, step-by-step way
    Thank you for your time.

Patch 3.0 works but the unit cards is missing and when i update to patch 4.2-4.3 i ctd just after i start it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    This is a great mod indeed, but i have one question regarding the Mongols. I read in the patch notes the mongol invasion was removed, but is there a way I can put it back in the campaign script and if yes, how to do that ? It would appreciated if I can be explained that in detailed, step-by-step way
    Thank you for your time.
    Since, the Mongols are now a playable faction and have a starting position. There is no need to have them invade again. The Timurids on the other hand are removed completely and do not invade. You can add them back in with a sub mod called HHB.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...eyond-KGCMv4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Teguin View Post
    Patch 3.0 works but the unit cards is missing and when i update to patch 4.2-4.3 i ctd just after i start it up.
    This can be a tedious install. There are many steps with little bug fixes along the way. First though are you using the steam version?

simbow's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks for the feedback. Ive been playing this mod now for 4 years and its still my favourite as it has more settlements and regions than any other mod. It was a pain to install and set up etc but once follow the guide it does work. The guide does need simplifying though.
    One more question: How the hell do you get banners back in this mod m2tw kingdoms grand campaign? Ive changed 0 to 1 and the banners are still missing. Have i missed something. Ive gone in to the PC x86 etc and changed 0 to 1 but it is already set to 1 anyway!
    Also when you hover closely over your troops, they should shout and do war cries ("come on then") but they dont seen to do that anymore. Whats going on...? Thanks.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow English use of longbows was effective against the French during the Hundred Years' War, particularly at the start of the war in the battles of Crécy (1346) andPoitiers (1356), and most famously at the Battle of Agincourt (1415). They became less successful after this,

I don't know if I've ever posted anything on this forum during the 10 years I've played the game.

However, I wanted to sincerely express my gratitude for creating such a stable mod, which makes playing my favorite game much more interesting. For like three years I hardly played the game, because I got addicted to Deus Lo Vult, and about mid-game, wasn't able to play anymore because of constant crashes between turns. Stainless Steel the same, although less (and I think Aztecs and elephants were missing from SS, hated that ).

Sure there might be more content in DLV or SS, but in the end, it all comes down to whether you can actually finish a campaign or not.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR THE BEST MOD FOR MEDIEVAL 2 TOTAL WAR.

(Currently playing with JediKnights submod, waiting for the Timurids)