Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

Dave can I copy your instruction and information to our forum
    the download link still in here but not everyone in forum good at English so i need to copy and translate to introduce this mod to my friends
    hey you have wrong link
    i click in the filefront and this show out http://www.filefront.com/
    Last edited by vietanh797; February 03, 2008 at 08:21 AM.
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

@vietanh797

Sure you can do that, I just had to reupload the mod again because filefront changed the name of my upload file to the same name as my main mod. Try the download link again its okay now.

@Pullo

You only need the new patch with my main mod, old patches should be deleted okay.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; February 03, 2008 at 09:42 AM.

nice shortcut's icon i play it now i'll feedback tomorrow

@vietanh797,

Great to hear the shortcut is okay at last You can tell your friends to start playing the mod now.

And more feedback is welcome but keep in mind that I wont be making anymore updates.

cheers
    Dave

no more update but please if there are some error you could give us a fix bug thank you at all

That would depend on the bug, I'm not going to do another update for somethink very small. Unless there is an error stopping the mod from working properly, you will have to live with anything that you don't like. I am not interested in making anymore improvements like I have said. This mod is good enough as it is and is my final offering.

Dave

i think that you said aztec will playable?

Yes in the small Americas addon, but I am in no rush to release that as I just finished patching the main mod.

thank for reply i think this is clear enough
    so i can't play Aztec forever in this mod
    but this is your first mod do you think you will make another mod

@vietanh797,

By making Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod, I made this game into what I personally wanted medieval II total war to be like. Thanks to the efforts of other modders as well I was able to achieve what I wanted. So to answer your question I have already done what I personally wanted to do with this game.

I do not plan on working on anymore mods at present. I wait to see what CA does next. We know Empire total war is the next big title coming out, but what are CA OZ currently working on atm I wonder? I really hope this title will be Rome total war II. If not then I feel like I would really like to help make such a mod. This is a mod that I would love and the only other idea that interests me.

Dave

what you want is what i want too thank you so much
    i not really good at all so i can't do a mod thank you so much for your mod
    i will play this mod long enough(about 3 weeks) and feedback about everything i know all bug or error
    one more thank to you and all modder help you make this mod

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    @vietanh797,

By making Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod, I made this game into what I personally wanted medieval II total war to be like. Thanks to the efforts of other modders as well I was able to achieve what I wanted. So to answer your question I have already done what I personally wanted to do with this game.

I do not plan on working on anymore mods at present. I wait to see what CA does next. We know Empire total war is the next big title coming out, but what are CA OZ currently working on atm I wonder? I really hope this title will be Rome total war II. If not then I feel like I would really like to help make such a mod. This is a mod that I would love and the only other idea that interests me.

Dave
    Rome totalwar II would be an awsome game to replace it previous attempt.Yes i would love to have a remake of this game.Has there been any hint that i could happen or is it just wishes.
    Last edited by razor1955; February 04, 2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: add

Downloaded, installed and conquered! Again Your work is amazing, Dave! Now i can't wait for americas update lol!

PS: Thx for Danzig (and rest of new provinces)!!! It is accurate as it should be for TW. Thx again.

@razor1955,

I dont think CA are stupid, they always seem to know what the best total war game is to make at the time. They were right to remake medieval total war and they will be right again when they do a remake of rome total war. Rome total war was a hugely successful game. When most companies want to make more money on their next release they often go back to somethink that sold really well for them in the past. So I wouldn't be surprised to see another remake. And I am really looking forward to Empire total war, its certainly going to be somethink very different to what we have played before.

@CthulhuPL

No problem at all mate tbh I only really wanted to add 1 more region to Poland originally, but you persuaded me to add 2 instead. So then I took Turov and give it to the russians to keep the Polish campaign a good challenge. Let me guess you have started a campaign playing as Poland I bet? haha. Let us know how you get on.

cheers
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; February 04, 2008 at 12:30 PM.

there are one think i don't know why but my PC run Med2 smoothly than run Rometotalwar anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    @CthulhuPL

No problem at all mate tbh I only really wanted to add 1 more region to Poland originally, but you persuaded me to add 2 instead. So then I took Turov and give it to the russians to keep the Polish campaign a good challenge. Let me guess you have started a campaign playing as Poland I bet? haha. Let us know how you get on.

cheers
    Dave
    You won the bet! Currently i'm at the beginning and playing vh/vh. On previous patch i also played vh/vh and Russians were challeging. Also on previous patch, sometimes i saw strange ai behaviour during siege. For example Russians were running towards my wall instead of my gate or to enroute my settlement

Cheers!

PS: Shortcut is nice and working fine! Good job!
    Last edited by CthulhuPL; February 04, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

Excellent update, I like the new victory conditions.
    I started a brand new campaign with HRE. Denmark attacked me, I beat them (hardly, nice AI) but I don't dare to siege Aarhus, I have not enough troops. Poland strike too, I don't know if I should attmept to take Aarhus or to move to Poland.
    I have seen just one bug: Hospitallers knights for Antioch (and only for Antioch), when their armor is upgraded, are only horses, without riders. it must be a problem of model for the armor upgrades.

I have seen just one bug: Hospitallers knights for Antioch (and only for Antioch), when their armor is upgraded, are only horses, without riders. it must be a problem of model for the armor upgrades.
    Thanks mate, if anythink like this crops up I will always update the patch again.. I will fix this tommorow and reupload my patch again. When I said no more updates I thought all bugs like this were fixed.

cheers
    Dave

could you tell me how to remove the money cheat you add to papal state
    it ís no problem with others faction but i don't like this happen to pope faction so i want remove this

and the defend in Russian is the weakest in game so i think about play some faction near Russian

The thing is the Papal states only have 1 settlement with that being Rome. And what happens is without a money cheat they can never afford to make more than 2 stacks. Which is kinda stupid considering how rich they were.. Just like in vanilla, without the money script someone would kick the pope out of Rome very early on. If you want to capture Rome expect to meet a lot of Papal armies. The senate were never easy to kick out of Rome in RTW and I dont see why it should be any different in M2TW. And in my Byzantium campaign I managed to control the whole of Italy so I wouldn't say it was that hard.
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; February 05, 2008 at 08:33 AM.