Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: KGCM + HHB Frequently Asked Questions

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

Wish i could get it to work, looks very good.

I have a question
    1.In next version are any chance to add new fractions(for example Flanders or Bohemia?

Wish i could get it to work, looks very good.
    If you are unable to get the mod to install properly then please send me a pm and I will try to help you get this to work.

I have a question
    1.In next version are any chance to add new fractions(for example Flanders or Bohemia?
    No chance whatsoever sorry, I suggest you look for another mod which offers new factions.

Dave

I have a strange but I think important question
    In your mod you add kingdoms units/factions to medival,also you enhance gameplay(many new regions/settlements/map,changed units stats,use best AI from xeryx,garrison script and other scripts).I think all from kingdoms you already include to your mod.

But my question is: what you add in next version?

3.8 will mainly include some bug fixes and minor tweaks, such as improving the garrison script once more. Nothing brand new is going to be added in the next patch besides making the game run more smoothly. Also to note: xeryx's AI is not included in the official mod yet. There is a beta version at the XAI forums you can try out, but teh default AI you are playing with is Lusted's.

Any date of release? maybe in this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Wader View Post
    Any date of release? maybe in this month?
    Soon enough, I think dave will release it in 2 weeks.

maybe sooner

Default Re: A guide to making Antioch playable

Hey Dave and thanks for this great mod. I have played a many mods for medieval 2 and i can say that yours is the best one. I was wondering, is it possible to make canons of the holy sepulcher playable for kingdom of jerusalem and if is, how can i do it?

Thanks again

@tonymarkus,

See above in post 83 of this thread.

thanks,
    Dave

SonOfThunder's Avatar Tiro

Quick question...how do I get the trait "Crown of the Holy Roman Empire" or whatever..my original emperor had it, but his son didn't get it when he became emperor. I moved him to the capital for a while but nothing ever happened. Anything else I need to do??

Quick question...how do I get the trait "Crown of the Holy Roman Empire" or whatever..my original emperor had it, but his son didn't get it when he became emperor. I moved him to the capital for a while but nothing ever happened. Anything else I need to do??
    Send your heir to your factions starting capital and leave him their. He will recieve the crown next turn.

Dave

SonOfThunder's Avatar Tiro

Oooh...I changed my capital, so I moved him to the changed capital. Didn't think to take him to my original capital. Ahh, Frankfurt is so far away from southern Italy.... Thanks!!

Sorry if i've missed it somewhere, but is this mod-foldered? It sounds too big to be?

Yes, it is completely contained in it's own mod folder. All the vanilla files are still completely playable and not affected in anyway by installing KGCM. For instance, if you want to play old school M2TW or the vanilla crusades campaign, you can.

Ok, cheers for the fast reply

Davies_boi16's Avatar Libertus

Hello,
    I am still having problems with the factions having castle icons instead of there Factions ones anything i else i can do dave?

Quote Originally Posted by Davies_boi16 View Post
    Hello,
    I am still having problems with the factions having castle icons instead of there Factions ones anything i else i can do dave?
    Did you install the display fix or unpack the game?

Hi all,

If I wanted to change some of the starting settlements to not be rebel but belong to a faction at the begining, in what script/s would I have to make these changes. If anyone could tell me I'd be greatful.

Cheers

Koljan's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Davies_boi16 View Post
    Hello,
    Once this happened to me when i tried "fooling" KGCM and only installing one of the Kingdoms expansion campaigns before proceeding to KGCM install.
    I installed only the Americas campaign I believe, and this is what happened to me as a result.
    I then uninstalled everything (including m2tw vanilla) and reinstalled fresh, this time installing
    all expansion campaign.

Of course, this might have been some sort of a weird fluke and had nothing to do with the missing expansion files, but the reinstalling of m2tw worked - so you should try it anyway if you have the time to spare.