Thread: To the West

Senator
    In the icey lands of Norway... which aren't actually icey... more like rainy.

Default To the West

To the West

N
    ew Spain AAR
    Playing H/H DLV Americas

"It was just a few years ago since these mysterious lands were discovered, but look at where we are now.

Cuba, with most of its savage people defeated is now in Spanish hands. The remains of them have proven useful as they showed our brothers how to use some of the new resources such as the tobacco which is a delicious export that must be brought back to the motherland. In return they have welcomed the recently christianized natives to our city of Havana, which has become a trade and military center for support in the expeditions in the new lands.

But now it is our turn to be glorified, we should be honoured that we have been given this chance to explore a completely unknown world. I do not know of the lands we will see, people we will meet nor the strange creatures we will discover, but be proud that we are the first.

We will set sail in a few hours. Let us pray to God for a safe voyage to the further lands."

Gonna try to move as historically as I can, which ain't easy.

Much more to come.

DELAYED : I'll admit, I've only started, and there are I've been scared off because of the amount of full-stacked armies I'm being surrounded by. But I'll probably continue this in the future.
    Last edited by hekk; January 25, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

Default Re: To the West

God's speed and following winds my friend! Cheers! dd