Thread: The Oceans of the World to solve Energy Crisis?

Pandora's Avatar Tiro

Default The Oceans of the World to solve Energy Crisis?

As we all know the fossil fuels such as oil are getting more and more expensive by each passing day, the quantity of these fuels also decreases and soon there wont be anything left. The governments of the world are currently relying upon nuclear, solar and wind power to solve the future energy needs of our planet, i personally however do not think that these three alone will be sufficient.

We should instead look to our oceans that covers a majority of our planets surface. If a method could be developed to utilize these oceans to the full for usage in our homes and buisnesses I do not believe that there would be any need for other energy sources such as solar and wind.

Of course there are water plants, but these only stockpile a small amount of the energy located within our planets oceans. So instead of arguing between themselves, the governments of the world should work together to find a satisfactory resolution benefitting all parties involved.

What do you think, am i onto something here or not, if you have theories of your own feel free to bring them into light
    Vae victus- woe to the vanguished

Primicerius
    Invercargill, te grymm und frostbittern zouth.

Default Re: The Oceans of the World to solve Energy Crisis?

You have tidal powered thingamajigs, and you have that whatchamacallit waxy stuff that occurs in places like the Gulf of Mexico on the seafloor that burns good.

Default Re: The Oceans of the World to solve Energy Crisis?

Aswell as trying to find alternative energy sources i think governments should try and cut down on energy use more. This would lessen the problem and it would be easier to do than finding new energy sources.

12345abcd3
    She was no ordinary girl, Oh Inverted World

Don't worry about the world ending today, it's already tommorow in australia

rep me, I rep you.