Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Lusteds Battle AI and Campaign AI

Laetus

Default Re: Lusteds Battle AI and Campaign AI

[QUOTE=Lusted;2522956]Here are the battle and campaign AI files incldued in Lands to Conquer Gold for those who want to use them.

Hi guys im brand new here (groans), i have no idea how to install these files. Im pissed off with AI and continuous disappointment. Someone give me some simple guidelines please?

Can I use this with the Third Age mod 3.2?If so, where do I put the files?

Can I use this with Portvcale v0.3 mod?...target line of shorcut on deskopt is "C:\Portvcale v0.3\Portvcale.bat",

so if I will change this to "C:\Portvcale v0.3\Portvcale.bat" --io.file_first, it should work, thats right?

Has this damn thread been abandoned? Looks like no one who knows how to install this mod is going to step up.

Just dropping the files into the data directory and adding the --iofile_first to the end of the medieval2.exe does not seem to have done anything, given how the campaign ai is still a suicidal retard who won't accept my ceasefire offer or any offers of diplomacy, case in point, France being beaten down to two regions in the northwest by my monstrous milanese machine (which has already killed sicily, venice, and the hre, all because they kept attacking me early and forcing my hand).

Waiting on someone who knows what the hell is going on with this mod.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

It worked for me.
    If you use Steam version for M2TW, you have to make a key in the registry in order to play LtC. Else, you go to vanilla M2TW (or Kingdoms)
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

im new to mods. how do you you implement it into the game once downloaded? does it work without the kingdoms expansion?

Please im new to mods and i dont understand how i get this to work. I bought medieval 2 from steam. Could someone give me very detailed instructions to get this work. I just love this game so much and i really want this game to be harder, want a challenge really. Thank you.

Moderator Emeritus

oh, buddy...
    Truth be told, it's hard. Yes, you need Kingdoms. If you have kingdoms, I -strongly- suggest you go the easy route and replace one of the campaigns with LTC.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

do i need stainless steel to use this mod? i have the gold edition.

Moderator Emeritus

Nope. You don't.

Where are the download links or am I just blind?

Where;s da DL link? o.O

Moderator Emeritus

They should be in the downloads part of the TWC site.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567