Thread: Diadochi - TW: Help needed!

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Default Diadochi - TW: Help needed!

At the moment, several positions are open to help on XGM - Diadochi

- Experienced 3D Artists: Good knowledge of 3ds Max (9) and Photoshop, experience making RTW units.
    - Unit research: Someone with good knowledge of historical units of the era (279 BC).
    - Scripters: Knowledge of modding RTW - job of implementing new units, editing stats, buildings, description files, etc...

- Guide design: Someone with good knowledge of website design to create a guide similar to what XGM has, with detailed description of units and factions.

If you think you're up for one of those jobs, just PM me with your details, past experience and samples of your work.

Default Re: XGM - Diadochi: Help needed!

If anyone is up for the job(s), don't be shy to step up! You can contact me via PM.
    Any help is quite welcome, doesn't have to be something in the previous list.
    If you have experience modding RTW, you can help.
    Last edited by RedFox; October 21, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

As you are noticed I am terrible at modding but I can offer help in case of historical search about units and making guide about mod..(at least I will try )

BTW, which units that are need unit description ?

What needs descriptions:

-) All factions need proper campaign descriptions
    -) All new Greek/Hellenistic units need proper descriptions (you probably have to do a lot of research).

About the guide - you have probably seen the XGM Readme
    I really don't have time to work on something like that, but if you think you would be able to do something like that (albeit xgmD-ish), feel free to begin.
    Last edited by RedFox; October 21, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

It is pretty easy to make read me like XGM one, I will give a try and let you know

I can do Faction and Unit Descriptions, I can do some 2d Art sigs and titles i can make a website on piczo lol and others like piczolol that wouldnt count so basicly

I can do Faction and Unit Descriptions