Thread: Retrofit Hotseat + Unit Addon Auto Battle Bug

Default Retrofit Hotseat + Unit Addon Auto Battle Bug

So a few days ago my brother and I picked up Kingdoms with the express purpose of adding the retrofit mod and unit addon mod so we could play a co-op campaign.

Everything works fine, however we can't see AI movement, and all battles that happen during the AI turn get autoresolved (which sucks, big time, especially for all castle defenses).

I've looked all over and cannot seem to find a fix to this issue.

Unspoken, could you help us out? Please?

Thanks!

Default Re: Retrofit Hotseat + Unit Addon Auto Battle Bug

You can try editing the config preference file '[m2tw path]\mods\retrofit\medieval2.retrofit.cfg'. There are a few optional unsupported config preferences commented out to tweak hotseat games under the '[hotseat]' section. You can just remove the '# ' comment characters from the front of any options you wish to try.

e.g. try changing:

## disable forced separate human faction turns (including diplomacy) in hotseat campaign
    # turns = false

to:

## disable forced separate human faction turns (including diplomacy) in hotseat campaign
    turns = false

From memory, I think this will remove the forced separate independent human turns and may remove the black F.O.W. during AI turns. You may want to disable hotseat start turn scrolls by also removing the comment character from 'scroll = false'. Be aware that these options are not supported and may introduce hotseat related bugs.

Unspoken Knight

Whit what program do I open \mods\retrofit\medieval2.retrofit.cfg' with?

I solved it. It works perfectly now.