Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Somnium Apostatae Iuliani Discussion

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Default Re: Somnium Apostatae Iuliani Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Methodios View Post
    Aren't you afraid of Khidarites under the walls of Constantinople, Rome and Lutecia?
    Considering the Sassanids were vassals to the Hepthalites for some 50 years, that's almost, almost realistic.

What happened to the export_descr_unit_voices in the SAI/data folder?
    I was once able to edit unit voices while it was there, but not anymore.

Gandalf does not know the awnser to the question. Perhaps you should talk to the great Istari Julianus?

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Ah! Finnally! Again Gandalf! I'm so happy! We lost a silly 'basileus' and now we have back nothing less than Gandalf Himself!!! Now I can see some hope in the future!!!...

Alas, some annoying guy with only one post took my name... And was inactive for years, so I had to be - Gandalf -

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Talk about it... I wanted to change my name to Turin Turambar, but some noob with 1 post already has it, and hasn't posted for several years.

Yeah... It really sucks lol

Tiro

I would suggest to add line " -nm" to mod shortcut as it will allow to skip Vanilla intro when loading game. You won't need to press "Ecs" button every time.

Hi- guys, I've been playing this mod for a couple of months now an355 ADd I really enjoy it. After playing as the romans and sassanids to death already I'm currently playing a 355AD 12TPY Campaign as the Iazyges and I noticed that they can recruit the Quadi Chosen Archers and Axe men when you build the weaponsmith. I managed to get it but I only received the axemen and not the Archers, were they omitted or do they only appear after acertain period of time, just curious, since I'm going to make a major push into Anatolia in game and those archers would be really useful against the Kidarites who for some reason managed to crush the sassanids and take the roman holdings in anatolia but are having difficulty with the lakhmids, then again I am playing at Vh/Vh so crazy stuff is bound to happen

I would just like to add my appreciation for this excellent mod. Have been playing the 361AD 6tpy campaign and am absolutely obsessed with it - the historical characters, factions and units!

It's a pity the unit limit has been reached as some more unique named Roman units would have been great. That's a minor issue, just having fun with the various units that are able to be recruited across such a vast empire is in itself a pleasure.

I have had an interesting event happen, in that Julian had a son named Augustus before he was killed fighting Shapur II outside Ctesiphon (the Sassanid Shahanshar also fell in this battle). Valentinius and his brother Valens took the throne, but now Augustus has come of age in 378 and earned the trait 'faction heir'. Whilst Valentinius has no sons, Valens has two but they are currently underage and both are getting on in years (Valentinius is almost 60). Should Valentinius hunt down this possible 'usurper' to secure the succession for his nephews, or should Augustus escape and raise armies to seize what is rightfully his? Unsure how this could be simulated....

Additionally, has anyone done a hotseat script that can enable the player to control all factions? Have not been able to find any from all of my searches.

How to change the battle menu from how it looks now and how it looks in vanilla rtw?

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

It tells you here under Optional Features.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126462

Thx,i've found it and now i have to try if it work or not,but i think that'll work.Thx a lot

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

No problem!

Greetings.

Just to be sure, I have one question:

Is M/M most realistic difficulty for the latest version of this mod?'

Thank you.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

M/M is the way!

As long as you role play it all.
    炸鸡

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

VH/H my choice

Hey guys, I tried to edit the preferences folder but it keeps telling me "access denied" when I try to sve the file. Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    obviously a Jewish Honeywell operation ... using a time machine invented in 1940 to know all future Far Right stars so Female Mossad Agents would bear their children and taint them for eternity.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

maybe you should have it installed outside Program files.i think that's the issue...