Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

Hey folks.

I've downloaded CAE v1.3B. I notice there are some add-ons and bug-fixes. Are they included in the file I downloaded or should I download them seperately? Which should I download and could they possibly conflict with one another?

Secondly, I read somewhere that the presence of the Mongols from the start can be removed. How is this to be done, and would it make them emerge as usual?

Lastly, could the Teutonic state be created by event at its historical date of creation and the campaign starting date moved to 1100 without problems?

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Therion; December 27, 2007 at 07:49 AM.

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: Some questions

Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    Hey folks.

I've downloaded CAE v1.3B. I notice there are some add-ons and bug-fixes. Are they included in the file I downloaded or should I download them seperately? Which should I download and could they possibly conflict with one another?

Secondly, I read somewhere that the presence of the Mongols from the start can be removed. How is this to be done, and would it make them emerge as usual?

Lastly, could the Teutonic state be created by event at its historical date of creation and the campaign starting date moved to 1100 without problems?

Thank you for your time.

Hello Therion,

Yes the fixes are included to the installer so don't download the bug-Ctd fixer for CAE v1.3.And yes for some weird reason they conflict with eachother.Just download the mod and ignore the fixer,all of the fixers content are now within the mod.

Well since I added them by default to be playable in the last version of CAE you need to do it manually which is a bit complicated.On previous version/versions they were unplayable as default just like in the vanilla.

Yes this is possible.However making it this way for achieving better historical accuracy,a general changing of the characters of all factions,and their ages will also have to be changed.And even made so it won't help much since Wallachia was founded in the early 14 th century,and should it be made emergant it wouldn't be playable.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Thanks for the reply. Ok, no problem then. Still great as it is.

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Ok, no problem then. Still great as it is.
    No prob. if you have any suggestions or wish to discuss the mod post here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=93272&page=62
    Shine on you crazy diamond...