Thread: 0.5 years per turn

Default 0.5 years per turn

Hi ,
    Can i play Lands to Conquer with scale 0.5 years per turn.
    Thanks in advance.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: 0.5 years per turn

Yes, you can with a bit of modding. You can check the tutorials in the modding ssection of M2TW.
    Keep in mind however, that wiht a scale of 0.5, you'll gothic knights, citadels and huge cities by 1150, while gunpoweder will come in the 14th century, i.e. hundreds of turns after the non-gunpowder units have maxed out.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: 0.5 years per turn

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Yes, you can with a bit of modding. You can check the tutorials in the modding ssection of M2TW.
    Keep in mind however, that wiht a scale of 0.5, you'll gothic knights, citadels and huge cities by 1150, while gunpoweder will come in the 14th century, i.e. hundreds of turns after the non-gunpowder units have maxed out.
    Thank you very much i just wanted to make sure that it won't destroy the mod.