Thread: Vanilla Music

Default Vanilla Music

'allo, mates. After a few years of your splendid soundtrack, I actually play with just the birds and other sound effects these days. Since I still listen to the Total War Gold soundtrack CD in my car (nerd factor: affirmative) I wonder: is there an easy way to get the vanilla or BI tunes back into the game for a bit of variety? Keep up the good work.

ps: Admetos seems like a genuinely pleasant bloke. Like the way you responded to the troll's crap criticism with kindness. Good on you.

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Vanilla Music

you can just copy paste the mp3 files from the vanilla folder, and then add the entries for them in descr_sounds_music

somebody intelligent in modding could give you a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by AntfromSpace
    ps: Admetos seems like a genuinely pleasant bloke. Like the way you responded to the troll's crap criticism with kindness. Good on you.
    Thanks for that Ant, but I must admit, I didn't see the first thread, and the second one didn't seem like it was written by a troll. If I had have seen the first one before I posted in the second, I don't think I would have reacted in the same way. I, personally, think I'm mild tempered and fair, but when someone does come and post like that without wanting to debate their point, and be insulting to the people who have made this incredible mod for free, it does annoy me slighly. Other than that, I see myself as a "pleasant bloke", and I hope others feel the same. Let's try and keep this thread on-topic from now on though.

quite right, big shooter. i'll try Paul's suggestion, but if anyone knows better, i'd like to know. Thanks P.