Thread: Screenshots of the New Hussites

Sinuhet's Avatar Preparing for death

Default Screenshots of the New Hussites

Hi, I am trying to learn something from moddelling in several free days. I have decided to expand the Hussites units roster a bit.

Here is the first model merged from CAs orirginal Hungarian Pavise Spearmen and Hussittes (i.e. crossbowmen). The textures of pavises are of mine, the rest of textures are burreks ones or the original CA. I call this unit "Hussite Kopinici".

I have implemented the unit into my Mitteleuropa mod and everything seems to be OK till this time. I am going to try some other merging. Of course, credits go to GrumpyOldMan and KnightErrant for their work on the tools for this.
    My TW games "Battle Formations" projects:
    Sinuhet's ETW Formations v2.0 – for ETW
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v5.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v3.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's AI Battle Formations v7.0 – for RTW 1.5

In Patrocinivm Svb HorseArcher

Default Re: Screenshots of the New Hussites

Well, still one snapshot of them in action.

And now the second unit, that I have created today. I call it "Hejtmanska Jizda", and its the only heavy cavalry, which the Hussites will have. It is based on the model of the Merchant cavalry militia, used again burreks textures.

Bye, another will be done during holidays. I will release them in public then as a standalone pack.

The King Of Peasants's Avatar Senator

Wow great units Ive always thought there should be more melee units with those wide brimmed helmets!!
    "July 14, 2008: I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going forward are very solid."
    -Barney Frank

Hi there!

I will present now the results of my work from today. It is not necessary too much words, pictures are talking themselves.

I have done firstly the new model for Hussite Halberdiere as the Hussite elite heavy infantry. Then I have started to do something against the "bad" heavy cavalry of the HRE .

Well, the Hussite war wagons are there, functional, without crashes, fully detachable as siege engines.
    Please do not bombard me, how it is possible, etc. It is possible, I am doing on the optimalisation of this right now, and when it will be sufficiently mature, I will release the whole HUssite thing as one pack in public. I am in the free time constraints, so I will not loose my time with some idle communication (dont take it as my bad feature, but only the result of my time limitations).

Several people has asked me in past, if I implemented this. I have not, but today I have been in very good mood and so I have started to mod this one of the "un-surpassed tops of the MTW2 modding". Here are results obtained till this time. Nothing special, it is implementable in very simple way, in fact.

Bye, Sinuhet

The King Of Peasants's Avatar Senator

Wow i love those heavy halberds and the war wagons are very interesting as they've never been implemented they were definitely used alot in the late 15th and early 16th centuries.
    "July 14, 2008: I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going forward are very solid."
    -Barney Frank