Thread: Chaps I have a problem

Default Chaps I have a problem

my wee wee is afflicted with rigour mortise

In the real world, i have HoI2 and I've got past the learning curve but i just can get in to the game, I've played as every developed nation from republican Spain to Nazi Germany, but I get bored of it, I just can't stay interested in the game,

its weird a few days ago i was addicted to it but after two fairly good games as Germany and Japan I have lost all interest, I usually do well until 1942 onwards when I get stuck in a quagmire (often in SE Asia or North Africa) so I surrender and wander off.

Am I just a crap player? or is it because china has too many dam provinces

Any good mods people can suggest?
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Default Re: Chaps I have a problem

Stony Road is a great mod. An incredible amount of events, and it's really historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Estlander View Post
    Stony Road is a great mod. An incredible amount of events, and it's really historical.
    Problem is my version of Doomsday is 1.3 and you need 1.2 to play it
    Last edited by Hookah Smoking Caterpiller; December 23, 2007 at 09:15 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Play as Britain, USSR or the US to prevent 'All eggs in one basket' syndrome. With Japan or Germany you have to fight in the same old places, the three mentioned offer a greater depth of choice.
    Also, get the no time limit mod because you will be constantly building up your strength for the next phase rather than rush building basic units to win quickly

Quote Originally Posted by The Super Pope View Post
    Play as Britain, USSR or the US to prevent 'All eggs in one basket' syndrome. With Japan or Germany you have to fight in the same old places, the three mentioned offer a greater depth of choice.
    Also, get the no time limit mod because you will be constantly building up your strength for the next phase rather than rush building basic units to win quickly
    hmmm yeah a good idea, ill have a bash as the UK, I liek Navys so the reds are gone

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

stop playing it for a while, come back to it.

i do that all the time, and tbfh with my broken pc all ive been playing is victoria/hoi2/galactic civilizations for the past 8 godamn months it has gotten extremely repetitive