Thread: Game crashes

Default Game crashes

Hey can someone explain to me why does the game randomly crash to desktop sometimes when I press end turn?What can I do about this crappy thing?

Default Re: Game crashes

This should really be in the Bug Sub-forum. If you have a look in there, you'll find a list of fixes you should try and a thread to help you better explain your crash.

Default Re: Game crashes

cuz its a mod. every games have bugs, developpers delete those in the final stage (or they're supposed to do that ), if you go modding and change a lot you can mess up the balance of the game, cant be helped. you test it over and over again till you get it right but i suppose their will always be some bugs left. EB is a friggin detailed mod and thus lots of new stuff probably add more to the balancing issues so the CTD's - crappy as they are - are a necessary evil to play it. most can be fixed, sometimes you have to do a temporary fix (check forum about it) and sometimes it still seems persistent and you have random crashes as well.

the crappiest ctd is when you win a total victory and utterly vanquish your foe leaving him with 0 soldiers and then your game says 'crash'. whats up with that?
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!