Thread: Graphical bug

Default Graphical bug

I get a real strange graphics bug when I run this mod, I'm posting a link to a screenshot.

http://g.helgon.net/g/%7B177/%7B177E...DFC315B%7D.jpg

Anyone know how to fix this?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Graphical bug

Wow, never saw that. Seems, there is something messed with ui interface files, my guess.

First just make sure you have followed accurately the install instructions.
    And, can you run still M2 proper and the other expansion campaigns?

I had a similar graphic bug in the battle mode though (white fields instead of ui's) with another personal mod of the Americas, before i added the unpacked ui folder to the else in my case packed M2 data (besides the unpacked text folder) for the original M2 installation where Kingdoms is located ( i have a complete unpacked M2 copy extra for modding ).

But there is probable an easier fix. The Bruce mentioned some ui sd files already which can be deleted ... wait better for his advice though.
    Last edited by DaVinci; December 20, 2007 at 06:02 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Trettonkilolax, try this: go to the kingdomofthescots\data\ui folder and remove the following files (delete or just rename them).

strategy.sd
    battle.sd
    shared.sd

This should fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bruce View Post
    Trettonkilolax, try this: go to the kingdomofthescots\data\ui folder and remove the following files (delete or just rename them).

strategy.sd
    battle.sd
    shared.sd

This should fix it!
    That did it. Thx!

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Excellent news, thanks Bruce!