Thread: Some advise to REPMAN

Icon3 Some advise to REPMAN

BBW is a perfect MOD that i have played
    but might the next generation -8.2 never comes out
    as you see ,many guys sorry for that
    and at you module work sheet you have finished 70%,might that couldn't be a new module but at least you might release some paths to full the title system like carthage
    might that would be just a copy code that you aleady in GREEK,BARBARIAM,& ROME,
    THAT SMALL WORK WOULD MAKE 8.1bbw PERFECT
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

vonreynard

Default Re: Some advise to REPMAN

Sorry I can barely understand what you said but Repman does not mod in this side of the forum anymore. He moved to Medieval 2 so there might not be a next version. Also this is a link of his resignation.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75664
    Last edited by mdg1125; December 18, 2007 at 10:51 PM.

"FORWARD FROM THE SEA"

yeah,i have seen that
    but does anyone know how to simply take carthage into the title system ,include in barbarium leadship or greek leadship is OK

PTW does his own c leadership system

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

thanks if punic TW could use a map as large as RTR,may many guy love it crazy,maybe the time limit should longer

As we use western factions (3 spanish, 2 gauls, 1 roman, 2 numidians, 2 carthaginian,
    5 greek "from magna graecia" and 5 hellenic " from the main land greece")

we already use 20 slots and we can't lay the hole eastern territories to rebels, so it s
    better to have our own compaign map (western medit. map)

In addition to the limitation of the game and history accuration, we are the sole mod
    that concentrate his works on western mediteranea "from greece to spain" the lands of
    opposition & influence of carthage...

And don't forget that we are not covering only the punic wars, but also the sicilian and pyrrhic wars
    PS: Time limit is more than required
    For Sicilian Wars, it start at 485 bc and ends at 300 bc
    For first Punic War, it start at 275 bc and ends at -240 bc
    For second punic war, it starts at 220 bc and ends at 180 bc

The game is a 4 tpy
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; December 20, 2007 at 12:38 PM.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.