Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ornamentum 1.32 - DOWNLOAD Ornamentum

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: DOWNLOAD - Ornamentum 1.32

Quote Originally Posted by King Yngvar View Post
    I know I've asked this in other threads, but no answers.
    How do I make those new Danish skins available for Norway in PDER and Stainless Steel.
    King Yngvar, I'm sure you can get all the answers you seek in the Tutorials section of the Mod Workshop for M2TW here at TWC. Just search the forum there. I'll have to that myself later, because I don't know how to replace units yet, either.

Ornamentum-devs, it is with much anticipation I'm downloading this mod now...
    Thanks a lot for all your quality work and generosity!
    Last edited by Demokritos; March 12, 2008 at 08:06 AM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Quote Originally Posted by danova View Post
    thanks all!

now we work on a british campaign.
    we make the english and scottish units, and we convert the danish units into norwegian.
    This moment...
    so what's the actual status here? :hmmm:

The chronicler Romoald of Salerno said of Bohemund:
    "... and he was always seeking for the impossible!"

Amazing!

Really can't wait to see the other factions.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Foederatus

Default Re: Ornamentum 1.32 - DOWNLOAD Ornamentum

Hey guys is this mod dead?

Great work danova!

www.twonline.hu - TW-HUN

...Big fan of your Empire GNW/ACW/AUM work so wanted to try this (if a little late)...
    ...just got round to cut n’ pasting this in over my game (just the way I prefer to do things)...
    ...absolutely pristine workmanship...as always...the units/icons are immaculately executed...
    ...(I particularly like the shield designs and the mixed Tartans...adds a little aesthetic flavour to the battlefield)...
    ...essential stuff!

...sorry to mention...
    ...I am encountering a battle CTD when versus "Venetian Heavy Infantry?" ( I think I have narrowed it to just this?) in custom battle/campaign...
    ...This is both with vanilla overwrite/or running from Ornamentum Launcher...
    ...The final entry of logs reads...
    18:29:36.718 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_3QPlate_HalfPlate/venetian_heavy_infantry_lod0.mesh is missing
    18:29:36.718 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_3QPlate_HalfPlate/venetian_heavy_infantry_lod1.mesh is missing
    18:29:36.718 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_3QPlate_HalfPlate/venetian_heavy_infantry_lod2.mesh is missing
    18:29:36.843 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit. .....though the meshes are in the folders???

...If anyone knows a fix/workaround I would be grateful, as I am really enjoying these Units in Campaign...Many Thanks!
    ...EDIT..changed to normans in Desc_unit_txt...and will autoresolve 'til all recruited have died off...hope it works
    Last edited by Voice of Treason; May 21, 2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: think I figured a temp solution?

Hello guys,
    could you please reupload thi mod or send me correct link with it? I would like to try this great mod :-)

that would be nice.
    and maybe some info if this stuff has been developed further by other mods - because it is really nice and sad on the other hand that it was only made for some factions.

my friend, download link is dead, can you upload again?

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

No download working.

will there be a new download link?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123