Thread: Victory conditions

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

Default Victory conditions

For the team;

1.how did you decide the victory conditions for the factions? Was it a case of predicting what regions they most aspired to take, or just the maximum territory they could historically control?

2.will the victory conditions in EB2 be "proper" conditions, as in, visible from the selection screen, that the AI will try to achieve?

3. will the victory conditions be the same as in EB 1, or will the required empire size be enlarged, for the more ambitious player? (I think Karthadast and the Gallic tribes may be capable of greater conquests, for example.)

ohhh, I made a dead thread............

waaaaah
    Last edited by MarcusAureliusAntoninus; December 17, 2007 at 01:42 PM.

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Default Re: Victory conditions

1- I'm not sure for most factions, but most are decided on what they historically did or what they would have wanted to do. For many factions they have the ability to expand past their goal.

2- I don't know what the M2TW victory conditions allow. The reason they are in the script in EB1 (besides the fact it was 100% impossible to mod in RTW1.2) is that the script allows more options like 'raiding' a settlement.

3- I would amagine that the victory conditions will be mostly unchanged. Some may change a little. Just because you get the victory screen doesn't mean the campaign is over. Just keep playing and set your own goals.

Default Re: Victory conditions

thanks, Marcus, this was helpful