Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Online Multiplayer Campaign: Medieval II (Setup Guide)

Default Re: Online Multiplayer Campaign: Medieval II (Setup Guide)

Sorry for spam, but for anyone attempting this tutorial with windows vista or 7 the correct config file is located at

C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

Then it works

hi guys i want to join the campign can i?

Quote Originally Posted by Eksander View Post
    Sorry for spam, but for anyone attempting this tutorial with windows vista or 7 the correct config file is located at

C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

Then it works
    No spam, I welcome any info as I am retired from M2 and cannot help with new operating system issues nor do I have M2 or M2K installed.

can somebody reupload images from first post ? or describe, what need to be done here ? i wanna play multiplayer, but i stay on step 4 and dont know what to do next

The campaign was normal when i did Start it up...å

I meant it was just Like a nother game me and my friends were wery exited the we realised that doesnt work so thumbs down from me

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

Thanks! It worked for me!

Icon7 Re: (REVISED 12-11-07) Medieval II Online Multiplayer Campaign - Setup Guide

Please,

- I dont understand what to do after the Preference (IV). It is written "Open the config file properties (right click on it and choose properties) then check read only." But I dont understand where this read only button is.
    - I can not open the images, where it says: Spoiler Alert, click show to read: open, and it show no picture.

What should I do now?

Default Re: (REVISED 12-11-07) Medieval II Online Multiplayer Campaign - Setup Guide

anyone . hotseat

Guys where or how can i join a battle or game like this?

My friends and I are going to attempt this. I would love it if someone could update some of the broken links and (looks like missing?) spoilers in the original post. Thanks.

Laetus

Hi guys. I've tried the above numerous times and a few alternative methods and its still not happening for Medieval 2 Grand Campaign. My operating system is Windows 7 and I am trying to do a single computer hot seat so that me and my friend can go England and the Holy Roman Empire so that we can obliterate France and build a mighty car park for all Europe from its ashes without Luis' planning permission.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could try en lieu of the original post? I'll keep popping in to check if anyone has any suggestions.

Laetus

Oh, and my medieval 2 / Kingdoms is on Steam. Sorry if I'm breaking forum rules - I couldn't see an update button for my post.

Hi, can a campaign be played online against another human players in the same way battles are? I mean if the players can both play at real-time... not hotseat or by mail, for example through steam, hamachi or another plataform?

In case it can be done, the only way is through steam?
    Search on a lot of threads and could not find the answer

Thanks!!!

Hi to everyone, listen, I need your help. I unistalled M2TW some months ago, now that I try to install it again a file is corrupted in my DVD and I'd wish someone to share it with me, do you think that is possible??? I want the original file from the DVD named: 00000001.tmp file
    Thanks if someone helps me.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011