Thread: Hey when is this thing going to be done.

THEMANMAN's Avatar Civis

Default Hey when is this thing going to be done.

I just stumbled across this mod and all I have to say is...well after looking the pictures and the justice you are bringing to this game that out class everybody less...Im at a loss for words on how amazing this game is

Yet one flaw bugs me. Now I just found this mod and after sometime reading the various forums I have yet to see a release date. This probably makes me sound like an ass but I was so pumped to see all this amazing work I just wanted to play this mod!

So when could their be a possible release date?

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Hey when is this thing going to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMANMAN View Post
    I just stumbled across this mod and all I have to say is...well after looking the pictures and the justice you are bringing to this game that out class everybody less...Im at a loss for words on how amazing this game is

Yet one flaw bugs me. Now I just found this mod and after sometime reading the various forums I have yet to see a release date. This probably makes me sound like an ass but I was so pumped to see all this amazing work I just wanted to play this mod!

So when could their be a possible release date?
    Unfortunately, there is no release date. It could be next week, it could be next month. I'm sorry if that doesn't help you. There have been several things that have come up that have forced a delay. We still intend on releasing and just ask for your continued patience.

LC
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

THEMANMAN's Avatar Civis

Damn your quick...

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

lol...

I'm injured, so I am just sitting at my pc at 3 am.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

LC did you get injured during your movie? The one that was in your profile picture.
    Sorry for the lack of support lately. I've been trying to rid my computer of all the viruses and spyware. All that is left is to get rid of these annoying pop-ups even though my computer is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

gl with ur first relase that i hope soon