Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: RTRPE 1.9 Custom mod v.11

Default Re: RTRPE 1.9 Custom mod v.11

Can someone reuplaod the submod, please?

Is it possible to have another link, for countries where filefront isn't available?

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

Can all countries access Microsoft SkyDrive? If so, i could upload it to mine for public downloads?

I'm guessing nobody has the original version? That last version only adds on to the original.

sorry buddy not that i am aware of :\

Alright ive been playing this the whole time since my first comment and here's what I have to say...

What I'd Like to See:

-Fix the Roman Factions (Scipii & Brutii) as they are not able to build ships and cannot recruit soldiers in other regions.
    -Move control of Rhegium to Scipii, the senate keeps setting them missions and its impossible without ships and the fact the Julii Control it and you cant move ground forces there
    -Fix the bonds between the Roman Families *It seems if you rush at the start of Julii campaign and take down the senate you are still stuck as allies to Scipii and Brutii, I found it impossible to break the bond.
    -Fix the death of the senate, continuing on from my previous point, if you destroy them, the families still quote that I do not have enough power to take rome, even though the senate was slain by me and the senate tab is faded out.
    -Include upkeeps for forces... 16 whole carthaginian armies attacked Messana at once from Lilybaeum
    -Fix the diplomatic system... I tested it and when I befriended Gaul, They gave me all their provinces for 100 denarii ? and i cannot sign peace treaties with anyone excluding the senate (its there but they always reject it no matter what i offer them and how badly beaten they are)

But however I do love the colour schemes on the forces you added into the game, I loved some of the new skins too. Keep that good stuff going

If anyone has the v13 could you please upload it? The only valid link is for v12

is the latest version, so verfübar v13 yet?
    Or why can not upload?

LINKS DEAD, reupload?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567