View Poll Results: Wich faction you want be added (kingdoms factions are already added)

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armenia

8 12.31%
  • Georgia

12 18.46%
  • Flanders

18 27.69%
  • Serbia

27 41.54%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: MHEP (Medieval Historical Events Project)

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: MHEP (Medieval Historical Events Project)

I'm glad to hear Atty that the subforum is well on its way.. Keep up the good work!
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    I'm glad to hear Atty that the subforum is well on its way.. Keep up the good work!
    its really time to have a subforum, also about good work i've good examples like you

news:

since both serbia and flanders are the most voted, both ill be on, also i need help with info about serbia (flags,shield,names,family members,general info) !!!

cheers
    Last edited by Ataegina; January 24, 2008 at 06:15 AM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    its really time to have a subforum, also about good work i've good examples like you

news:

since both serbia and flanders are the most voted, both ill be on, also i need help with info about serbia (flags,shield,names,family members,general info) !!!

cheers
    Thanks Atty So with the decision of Serbia and Flanders to be included, Does this concludes the whole of the factions that are to be featured in the mod?

I think Serbia and Flanders are good choices.Another point is if all the factions are decided how about deciding their colour schemes?,so that their agents and radar map territories don't get mixed and become confusing.

I'll try to come up with some serbian flag material.

There you go Atty.It seems this is the flag of the Serbian Empire.. I don't know in which period Serbia was counted as an empire so I'm not sure which historical period this Serbian flag belongs to.

But I am sure that this is a genuine medieval serbian flag because I saw the similar symbols that quite resembles the one above,used in a couple of mods. I can't insert images in via the edit button so I had no choice but to double post.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; January 24, 2008 at 10:11 AM.

Will the Mongols be playable from the beginning, Ataegina? I quite like the Mongol invasions, and I think to have them on the map from 1095 is just too unrealistic. Plus, I think with the other factions that we are adding they wouldn't be missed.

Serbia I think is termed an Empire in 1346, with Stefan Dushan (there's one name for you ) crowning himself 'Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks. What that title was in Serbian, I don't know. Before then Serbia was a Kingdom, but in 1095 I think it starts out as a principality and bounces in and out of Byzantine vassalage until about 1176.
    in vita mea

Quote Originally Posted by Mattius View Post
    Serbia I think is termed an Empire in 1346, with Stefan Dushan (there's one name for you ) crowning himself 'Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks. What that title was in Serbian, I don't know. Before then Serbia was a Kingdom, but in 1095 I think it starts out as a principality and bounces in and out of Byzantine vassalage until about 1176.
    Thank you for that info,so Serbian Empire was built in the 14th century.

well zeph is correct, serbia ill start as small kingdom, if this become a empire,well your playing skills ill tell you.....

also ill need suggestions regarding colors, i was think a red-dark yellow !? matching with the flag !?

faction on our first release are:

wales
    norway
    crusader states
    lithuania
    teutonic order
    flanders
    serbia

for a second release (note this is just especulation)

ill focus in eastern, probably georgia/armenia or a african faction (ethiopia or mali) but in a few months we ill talk about this!

well mongols ill be avaliable since the beginning, but note they've just 1 city and 3 armies, they dont have reinforcements, so you need move faster for two reasons: prevent the turks of wipe your armies out, second make your economy on green(positive), i've tested and moving faster you can conquer mosul and some caucasos settlements, and control part of the silk route

well i hope the sub-forum get avaliable soon, i've sent all info yesterday to the twc staff/admin H.Satanus !

so we can talk better about factions,buildings,events,units,etc etc

also a last note, we're using a big map, and every new faction ill play a important role regarding the zone !
    Last edited by Ataegina; January 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM.

also ill need suggestions regarding colors, i was think a red-dark yellow !? matching with the flag !?

faction on our first release are:

wales
    norway
    crusader states
    lithuania
    teutonic order
    flanders
    serbia
    Thank you for the list.I was going to suggest the same colour for Serbia.. a dark/ish yellow and red.. Also I believe this colour rgb is pretty free and is not the colour of any factions.. The only problem is that Flanders also have yellow in their flag.. :hmmm: But I believe something could be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Thank you for the list.I was going to suggest the same colour for Serbia.. a dark/ish yellow and red.. Also I believe this colour rgb is pretty free and is not the colour of any factions.. The only problem is that Flanders also have yellow in their flag.. :hmmm: But I believe something could be worked out.
    flanders, light yellow and black/grey color for borders, serbia dark yellow with redish borders must solve the problem in map

flanders, light yellow and black/grey color for borders, serbia dark yellow with redish borders must solve the problem in map
    Haven't thought of the black/grey variation for the borders and the difference of Serbian and Flander yellow tones.. Well thought Atty!

i'm going test it now on map

i'm going test it now on map
    Allright.. A screenshot would be nice

comming soon !

comming soon !
    Anxiously waiting

i've check map and i've decided add 2 regions to be more reallistic (skopje and belgrade), also this is just to show banners and start position, ill just start skin them tonight ! so if everything runs fine ill had all strat map models skinned,battle banners and 1 unit done tonight (ill be serbian knights) !

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Wow its been busy here, sorry for my lack of input since weekend, was my sons birthday so Ive been a lil tied up.
    Glad Serbia are in too, we need to discuss what there unit roster will be.

I will have Norway coded in within the next 48 hours

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

dont worry, for now its just some 2d stuff also we've already two units on edu just need re-skin (serbian knights and serbian hussars) !

I think the progress is amazing and fast,considering the celerity attribute of naturally Atty being a vampi.. Oooppss! That one nearly slipped.Sorry

Good luck with the textures and the 2d stuff and be careful not to burn yourself out.

nearly sliped ??? LOOOOL

wich vampi wake up at 9am everyday ??? LOL !!

well ill show it in awhile, now its time for dinner, yet i only BURN food =P

also would be nice serbian names ^^

serbia start position
    (2 new regions added)