Thread: Quaestors Nominations open!!!

Come and nominate some one for quaestor ship ( do it in teh Quaestor topic , not here!!&#33 Nominatiosn will be accepted till Jan 30th, when the votes will commence...
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

might add that there is noly 1 vacancy

Portuguese Rebel's Avatar Civitate

Originally posted by the Black Prince@Jan 24 2004, 09:42 PM
    might add that there is noly 1 vacancy
    Cutting on the budget?

Next you'll be sending people to the unemployment line B)

"Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know,
    a pestilence here, a plague there... He's so deliciously evil."
    Stewie, Family Guy

With the passing of boris, it is important to note that 2 posts are now open for questors.

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Civitate

Hey iam eligible!

heh, that's pushing things a bit, don't you think, Roman?

Portuguese Rebel's Avatar Civitate

LOL

Roman does have a sense of humor

"Yes, I rather like this God fellow. He's very theatrical, you know,
    a pestilence here, a plague there... He's so deliciously evil."
    Stewie, Family Guy

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh...

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

Eothain's Avatar woo

Er smokey, you do realize how old this thread is? The topic post is from January so you might want to try the other thread.

And nominate me! My policies are like TBPs, except I'll also edit out every single spelling mistake and grammatical error in people's posts.
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

Originally posted by Eothain@Jul 6 2004, 04:58 PM
    Er smokey, you do realize how old this thread is? The topic post is from January so you might want to try the other thread.

And nominate me! My policies are like TBPs, except I'll also edit out every single spelling mistake and grammatical error in people's posts.
    Errr noticed that just now

-_-
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."