Thread: Multiplayer Campaign

Default Multiplayer Campaign

Is it possible? I've been wanting to play a multiplayer campain with one or more of my friends, but I have yet to see anything about it. When I think about it, it seems complicated when you take into account the turn basis, so I know that it will be slow going. Is there any chance for you to make it for your mod?

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy The Destroyer View Post
    Is it possible? I've been wanting to play a multiplayer campain with one or more of my friends, but I have yet to see anything about it. When I think about it, it seems complicated when you take into account the turn basis, so I know that it will be slow going. Is there any chance for you to make it for your mod?
    I'm not sure ... but I did see a thread on it I think on the RTW forums. I think its possible but on only battles. The campaign itself as I know is only in single player mode..

Welcome to the forum

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Delvecchio1975's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115013

in this thread they explain how to play a multiplayer campaign on the campaign map as well - it's called the hotseat - you need to save the script, run it, and then when you play you need to run the script before every turn, so at the end of your turn the game gets automatically saved, you load the quicksave file, and the other player can play his turn.

makes sense? thought not - you better read the thread!