17 3.94%
  • Same

66 15.28%
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1439

Thread: ALEXANDER EB

maksimus's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: ALEXANDER EB

so when you download and overwrite both files the phlanax unit is bugged? - coz i tested it and for me they are fine now
    “Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.”

Why epeiros can't recruit Hyspaspistai and Peltastai Makedones in the campaign but then in custom battles they show up?

hmmm, hmmm i think they are available as merc - can always look into EDU file - are u enjoying?

Please, i would like to recruit them in the campaign, since those units are in custom battles, i think they should be on the campaign as recruitable units for Epeiros.

There are many units available in custom battles that are just mercs - that's normal. Mercs shouldn't all be recruitable.

Quote Originally Posted by BHL 20 View Post
    There are many units available in custom battles that are just mercs - that's normal. Mercs shouldn't all be recruitable.
    Royal elite units like Hypaspistai and Peltastai Makedones shouldn't be recruitable?. I disagree, since Makedonia,Arche Seleukeia and Baktria can recruit them and also, i never saw those units as mercenaries in greece or the middle east, they are more like factional elites than mercenaries and since they show up in custom battles for epeiros, i think they also need to be recruitable for epeiros as factional elites in the campaign.

I think they are bound to be recruited in a big city - cant just make them anywhere - think u need Macedonian capital for those

I have now conquered Makedonia as epeiros, but i can't recruit those units i mentioned in Pella and Pella has the best barracks and and are not damaged, so i think that you should change the EDU file for them to be recruitable for epeirosin the campaign.
    Last edited by NapoleonMaster; October 29, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

These notifications arent reaching me anymore im sry, so im bit late - seems it is suppose to be that way if anything - do u need me to edit edu for u or can u do it? if need my help personally mail me at petrovicvladan9@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by maksimus View Post
    These notifications arent reaching me anymore im sry, so im bit late - seems it is suppose to be that way if anything - do u need me to edit edu for u or can u do it? if need my help personally mail me at petrovicvladan9@gmail.com
    Just change the EDU so Epeiros can recruit Hypaspistai and Peltastai Makedones in the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by maksimus View Post
    Just change the EDU so Epeiros can recruit Hypaspistai and Peltastai Makedones in the campaign.

hello friends. great mod i enjoyed it a lot. i have read every thread and tried everything to solve it but -> crash at 271 bc. any support would be helpful ty all

Hello guy, I don't understand a thing: I must install EB and than this mod, or I don't need to install EB, but only this mod?

emrekaman - I dont know why it happen to you - if you play with files https://mega.nz/#!sJBmDKTJ!-Mp83KyGx...BhZ7VB9vgceNZs - and you did not install any other custom modes - u dont need to fix anything

loico84
    - you just need to download this and play https://mega.nz/#!sJBmDKTJ!-Mp83KyGx...BhZ7VB9vgceNZs - u dont need to install anything

emrekaman - I dont know why it happen to you - if you play with files https://mega.nz/#!sJBmDKTJ!-Mp83KyGx...BhZ7VB9vgceNZs - and you did not install any other custom modes - u dont need to fix anything

loico 84- you just need to download this and play https://mega.nz/#!sJBmDKTJ!-Mp83KyGx...BhZ7VB9vgceNZs - u dont need to install anything

Sadly, the game is unplayable. I get major lines on my screen like I am missing unit fonts or something and the game effectively just slows to a crawl so I can't even move my mouse. Running windows 10 and a pretty decent computer i5 6300hq and gtx950m. Any idea how can I make it work? @maksimus

well damn i mean, did you download the latest update? - if not i would just re download again, that could be it

This should all still work ill run few turns now too

What exactly does this mod do?

How is this different from regular EB?