Thread: Sound

RichiN's Avatar Civis

Default Sound

First post on your forum, and I got to say I am soooo excited about your Rome mod, looks really really promising.
    I was just curious if you are going to use all the sounds from Rome TW in your mod?
    Oath of the Teutonic Knights
    "I... do profess and promise chastity, giving up all property, and obedience to God and the Blessed Virgin Mary and to you, Brother Master of the Teutonic Order, and to your successors, according to the Rules and Regulations of the Order. And I will be obedient to you, and to your successors, even unto death."

Default Re: Sound

What sounds in particular? MTW2 comes with sounds most suitable for many things that we would include.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

RichiN's Avatar Civis

I was thinking about when you select a unit on the battlefield, and they respond with "heavy infantry" or whatever, and pre-battle speeches. It's always nice when you play with Rome and you get a nice pre-battle speech Yeah I know, I am kinda odd that way
    "I... do profess and promise chastity, giving up all property, and obedience to God and the Blessed Virgin Mary and to you, Brother Master of the Teutonic Order, and to your successors, according to the Rules and Regulations of the Order. And I will be obedient to you, and to your successors, even unto death."

Then know we won't be using any sounds from RTW. We are making our own. Have you not played EBI?

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

RichiN's Avatar Civis

I am sry to say no mate, I was totally hooked on SPQR and Barebones
    I would install Rome TW now and try EB1, if I could find the cd

and I am using Vista Ultimate so it's probably not gonna work even if I found it.

thelord's Avatar Senator

i have vista and rtw works fine on it. I have admitadly only played it for 30 odd mins but it seemed to work fine.

Quinctilius Varus's Avatar Miles

pre-battle speech , is a problem or not?
    Last edited by Quinctilius Varus; December 05, 2007 at 04:26 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]