Thread: Enemy just standing around?

Default Enemy just standing around?

Just downloaded and played the mod for a bit - looks good so far

Only thing I'm not sure on is if I installed the right darth formations. I used the particular set of files that he said were for his own mod (darth 8.0?) and would also work with BBW, as opposed to the totally generic set of files. I'm assuming that was the right thing to do?

In that case, it seems the enemy isn't reacting very wisely. They just stand around, not moving an inch, until I get very close to them. Is this normal? Also, would I set my units up in say the maniplular formation? There's only 8 preset group formations in the battle UI, but it seems like theres a lot more in the mod in total - how do I use the others/pick which ones get assigned to a preset button in-game?

Thanks!

Default Re: Enemy just standing around?

BBW has all the correct files inside ...don't add any other stuff into it or you get nonsense

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Default Re: Enemy just standing around?

Oh, so does BBW already include Darth's formations? Cause I heard from some that installing them with BBW improves the AI greatly. Am I mistaken then?