Thread: additional unit?

Default additional unit?

Does EB still have slots to add new units. I just want to add KLA libypoenician romanized infantry for my punic war army.

starXdiaMoo's Avatar Miles

Default Re: additional unit?

Quote Originally Posted by chenkai11 View Post
    Does EB still have slots to add new units. I just want to add KLA libypoenician romanized infantry for my punic war army.
    (KLA)

ΜΕΤΡΟΝ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΝ...
    Drop by and help me with the EB/BI 1.6 project!

Quote Originally Posted by starXdiaMoo View Post
    (KLA)
    why?

My opinion is that he makes his models look like they hit the gym before battle. The arms are thicker than head. and the muscles are over bulging.

"FORWARD FROM THE SEA"

Quote Originally Posted by mdg1125 View Post
    My opinion is that he makes his models look like they hit the gym before battle. The arms are thicker than head. and the muscles are over bulging.
    come on, they are soldiers and warriors, they are suppose to have those muscles. They are not that bad. The 300 spartans are more likely to goto gym.

Usually most soldiers atleast the fit top of their prime ones through my deployment experiences in the mid east they are skinny because they are limited to food rations. So the bigger you are the easier to get hit by a bullet/projectile and the slower you move. It seems unrealistic if they have big bulging thies and arms.

"FORWARD FROM THE SEA"

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Yes, there is space in EB for more units.
    v1.0 had something like 40 unit slots, IIRC. Not sure on the model slots, though.

starXdiaMoo's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by chenkai11 View Post
    why?
    First of all, his unit's faces are crap. Secondly, his Spartans have way too small shields, asymmetrical bodies and their capes... Never mind

ΜΕΤΡΟΝ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΝ...
    Drop by and help me with the EB/BI 1.6 project!

dutch81's Avatar Senator

Why insult KLA's work ... especially where it has no constructive benefit to KLA to help him improve where you feel he falls short. Marcus answered the question and I also wanted to know if more units could be added being a KH fan my army of hoplites can always use some more color variation it really adds to role-playing for the KH faction as well if you can form individual armies for each city.

I would love to see a small mod that lets use use the last spaces available to fill our rosters!