Thread: Desperately Needing Help

Default Desperately Needing Help

I've had this game since it came out. When i play online i only win 1 out of 10 or so matches and thats if the other person leaves or is just really bad (no offense to the people i've played). Any advice? My online name is The_Spaniard777. My favorite factions are Spain (obviously), England, Scotland, HRE, and France.

Default Re: Desperately Needing Help

Anyone please?

You need to be a little more specific, otherwise my guess is as good as yours right now. But personally I would check Roshak's guide stickied at the top of this forum.

If you can give me better details I'm try to give you some answers. Others will too I'm sure.

well ask clannies to train ya and dont use england use papel in stead in the begin eassy to play whit

I've already looked at that Roshak's guide a long time ago and i was in ToK for a while and neither helped much. I don't know what you mean by being more specific. You mean what tactics i use? Usually its just to flank the enemy with my cavalry but they always get killed by the other cavalry. My infantry doesn't really get much of a chance after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus2010 View Post
    You mean what tactics i use? Usually its just to flank the enemy with my cavalry but they always get killed by the other cavalry. My infantry doesn't really get much of a chance after that.

Well considering that's your tactic I would recommend checking out my Online Battle Replays thread. In the first post I cover just that kind of scenario as well as my mis-steps and those of my opponent. That thread is for Kingdoms mind you. But in that particular battle we were using M2 factions which shouldn't be too different considering you have the latest patch for balancing 1.3 I believe.

Also use your cav in front of your inf not in the side wenn cav charge will happen

what should my army composition be? Spain for example?

well odys is really how you wanna play balanced, rush, archer power. But i suggest use a gb you do that?

also depends on the rules...

why don't you give us an idea of what you're playing i.e. NO RULES, COMPETITION / BALANCED - ETC...

i ?

well i never play no rules it sucks in my opinion

it only sucks if you're used to playing by rules in a no rules game

not really i played no rules games but no fun hill camping and art makes rush forced and mush less tactics on all things in the game

that's the thing about no rules it's a luck of the draw (rock/paper/scissors) and camping can happen in any game. you really have to pick an aggressive tactic or go full defense with art in no rules.

one other question: what is best to upgrade on your troops first (for cavalry, infantry, ranged, and pike or spear) armor, weapon , exp? What does the exp upgrade actually do?

I usually got weapon on cav and xp on heavy infantry, but you really need to say are we talking about a balanced game now?