Page 35 of 201 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041424344456085135 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Default Re: Dragon Age

I think there are topless female looking demons though, which is where the "Partial nudity" comes from.

But again, don't hold me to that, I haven't played it.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Apparently the sexual content is just people in underwear making out, then fade to black. Very PG-13 sex scenes.
    They do not make sex scenes like they used to.
    (Warning nudity ahead)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

PG-13 sex is the downside of the xboxifaction of games.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

It's not because the "Xboxification" of anything. I must have missed the hardcore gang bang with Mazzy, Minsc, Edwin, and Korgan in BG2.

Has anybody played this on the PS3? I wanna get it but my rig is on the shelf till new parts come and I wanna play this now.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Don't bring you "everything is the console players' fault" junk here. Can't it just be about the game? And do we need rated R sex scenes in games to begin with (alright, maybe not a good question, as it depends on who you ask, but you get my point)?

I think there are topless female looking demons though, which is where the "Partial nudity" comes from.
    I think it's from that Brood Mother thing. It looks like deformed blob to me.

How do you defeat the monster at to top level in the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by lordyu View Post
    Kite it, basically. The actual practice of kiting is probably different but you want to have Alistar and the dog assaulting the monster and the mage and your character at a distance. Regardless of if your character is specced to ranged weaponry or spells or not, make them use a bow (preferrably the one you can find with fire arrows). Have Alistar run around and hit and run on the monster, not getting stuck in a slugfest. Have the mage lightning bolt primarily.

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Nobody has this for PS3? Even if you have it for 360 tell me how it is please.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Mithie View Post
    Okay. Let me clarify...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    I think it has far more to do with the paranoid and prudish ideals floating around the ESRB on nudity and intercourse then the xboxifaction of games. Sex sells just as well, if not better then violence to teens and young adults. If they could get away with in I'm sure we'd see more vivid scenes much more often.

He was a tough bastard on hard, took me about a dozen tries but luckily I was a mage and had three melee guys so I stood back as a healer/debuffer and just let them rip him apart. Eventually it worked too and we ripped him before he ripped us. If you're not a mage, as been said pick up a bow with fire arrows and kite him.

@Mithie: What spider dungeon are you talking about? I did the human mage origin and talked with everyone in every room and never had any side quest for a spider dungeon. Did I miss it somewhere?

Without spoiling anything, man is Morrigan hard to please...everything I do she disapproves even relatively minor things. What a Good thing the hot red headed french party member is much hotter

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Ronin View Post
    It's not because the "Xboxification" of anything. I must have missed the hardcore gang bang with Mazzy, Minsc, Edwin, and Korgan in BG2.
    Right after you nail the dark elf queen?
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Quote Originally Posted by lordyu View Post
    Stun and freezing based abilities are a MUST.
    So important that early on the dog is better than Alistair.
    Wish he had an AoE stun ability... like, drop his pants and horrify the darklings into shocked stillness...

Maybe even at higher levels, cultivate so terrible a crotch beard that they actually run in horror...

lol.

OOO! I GOT IT!

Wynne could do it. The ability would be called CRABS!

Quote Originally Posted by danzig View Post
    Without spoiling anything, man is Morrigan hard to please...everything I do she disapproves even relatively minor things. What a Good thing the hot red headed french party member is much hotter
    While I agree she is much harder to please I find her a more appealing character.

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

Well played for a bit and yes managed to pull myself away to go to bed(damn you sleep).
    So far this game is looking really promising, story is great so far and combat fun.
    Looking forward to waking up and play some more

Quite nice so far, playing a mage and not a bad initial quest line.

Oh and apparently in Dragon age humans have HUGE hands.
    Last edited by Phier; November 04, 2009 at 11:00 PM.

My shameful truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos Haimon View Post
    While I agree she is much harder to please I find her a more appealing character.
    I agree she is appealing but Im playing the game with a human noble origin and attempting a more heroic run thru. Obviously there is a conflict between her personality and that approach but man she gets mad at such little things. My next play thru after I finish up I guess Ill focus on her more by being a rude ass

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by danzig View Post
    I agree she is appealing but Im playing the game with a human noble origin and attempting a more heroic run thru. Obviously there is a conflict between her personality and that approach but man she gets mad at such little things. My next play thru after I finish up I guess Ill focus on her more by being a rude ass
    A noble can act like thug, just let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

I'm going to pick this up today Looking forward to it!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Darth Ravenous's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I have this for PS3 and it's quite good althought I am continuing my PC campagin more. I find it rather hard to please everyone in my crew especially the Witch Morrigan. So far
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The hardest part are the zombies at Redcliffe I mean on Nightmare it's epic unless you are a genius or on steroids, took me about 4 hours to beat on Nightmare.
    I anyone wants clues, tips, tricks, codes or strategys I can help.