Thread: 2 questions

Default 2 questions

1st
    this is actually an advice well huh i do remember you had your spys assasins and diplomats in the same skin in EB actually you still do.ya think its posible your gonna change them into a diffrents skin for every faction?
    like romans will have probly the same 1ns you had in EB 1 but like the barbarians/greeco/persian/african and eastern factions will have diffrent skins same as assasins and thiefs becouse i think it will be better if you do that you can even change the skin of the ships right?so hum ya think that would be grate.
    2nd
    this is a question in some places such as the saba region and the british faction there are very few regions you can build ports in and very few regions that a port is even buildable and if it is it take about 40 turns so it take a long time until you do actually conqure thoese regions and then even a longer time to have the ports done and then make ships just so you could expend to europe can you please fix it in EB 2 many having more mercenery ships or starting some regions with built ports.

yura

Icon3 Re: 2 questions

I can't answer the first question, but for the second: ports can only be built in provinces that have natural harbours. That is simply realistic. The expensive port upgrades are only for when that's not possible and you absolutely want to have a bigger harbour (I couldn't imagine why though). Similarly, naval harbours are only buildable in certain provinces that had the harbours and resources required for large-scale boat building.