-) Minor balance issues fixed
-) Added unit cards for all units that were still without proper cards
-) New aor units: Eastern Spearmen Archers, Iberian Infantry, Iberian Cavalry, Indian Cavalry, Italian Velites, Tarantine Cavalry, Nubian Spearmen, Nubian Cavalry, Ethiopian Axemen, Barbarian Archers, Eastern Archers
-) All units now have sprites
-) Bactria can now recruit Archers, Slingers and Thureophoroi
-) Basilikon Agema use Hypaspist model instead of Thureophoroi
-) Greek Cataphracts now use Hetairoi horsemen and armoured horse
-) Parthian Immortals replaced by Companion Cavalry (elite cataphracts)
-) Changed skin of Spartan Royal Guard, less anachronistic and similar to normal Spartiates
-) Campaign map expanded a little north.
-) Added Red Sea channel.
-) Fixed ground types in North Italy.
-) Four more regions: Dura Europos, Pelusium, Malaca*, Saldae*, Sabratha* (*=removed regions from germania).
-) New eastern and barbarian settlement strat models (thanks to Suppanaut)
-) Patavium now has a port in Pyrrhic Wars campaign.
-) Drilling Fields converted to Local Garrisons.
-) Ports no longer give experience bonus (cause of an evil CTD)
-) New hinterland building, Town Square. It should guarantee recruitment. of basic levy units, to prevent the revolt CTD.
-) Fixed barbarian music.
-) Pyrrhus and Decius Mus engage automatically at the start of Pyrrhic Wars campaign.
-) Population growth option during installation works properly and now gives a much more reasonable bonus.
- Increased all unit costs 1.5x
- Added 4tpy support
- Fixed all campaign script triggers
- Minor stat adjustments
- Arabia crash fixed
- Polybian reforms work
- Other minor bugfixes
- Reworked Gaesatae stats and cost. They can also go Berserk.
- Reworked Generals Bodyguard unit stats. Also increased hitpoints to 2.
- Reworked Spartiate Hoplite and Spartan Roayl Guard stats (increased slightly).
- Made Independent Greek City States playable in all campaigns
- All factions in the Sons of Mars campaign now have proper winning conditions.
- Reworked unit stats - *0.66
- A slight cosmetic touch to battlefield
- Unit stats make more sense, higher lethality
- Fixed crash regarding RTW 1.5 version
- Pikes now more effective against cavalry
- Added installer log: DTW\install.log
- Improved installer code, hopefully fixing some bugs
- Crashing campaigns on BI fixed
- Fixed a serious bug in the installer (should not crash anymore)
- Tweaked AI experience bonus to account for recent stat changes
- Added new installer option: Insanse AI Exp bonus (+5 exp)
- Installer now properly detects your installation folder and version
- Increased all stats: *1,5 + 4; If you loved old stats, check export_descr_unit_OLD.txt
- Missile units aren't super deadly with high experience now
- Decreased AI money bonus, hopefully less stacks now
- Fixed background script: Roman Polybian reforms now trigger properly
- Major improvement to maps: Imperial Campaign, Wars of the Diadochi, Pyrrhic Wars
- Fixed a few missing textures
- A bunch of Minor bugfixes
- New unit models with unit cards:
- Custom battles allow all siege equipment built for Wooden Walls (DTW)
- Custom battles allow siege towers and rams for Stone Walls
- All problems with walls in Campaign mode fixed
- Siege equipment now works flawlessly with all wall types (no more ladder units!)
- Other minor balances to campaigns
- Improved stability on BI
- Wooden Walls in Campaign and Custom battles should get siege towers, ladders and sapping points (untested)
- Celtic Tribes are now less powerful
- Added Parthia in WotD campaign, maybe this can make Seleucid’s life in the east a little more difficult
- Added Celtic Tribes in Pyrrhich Wars campaign
- Fixed some errors in the BK_Script and in the Campaign_Scripts
- Renamed Beneventum back to Capua.
- Thrace and Egypt can now choose between 2 barracks and have both colonies
- Colonies have 4 levels, with a fourth unreachable Native level
- Changed the location of some settlements in the Iranian\Afghan area
- Culture bonus errors in EDB fixed
- Other minor bugfixes
- Fixed bad river placement in Pontus
- Fixed incorrect chariot model reference
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed missing textures bug.
- Movement point bugs for characters fixed.
- Fixed an odd Hoplite animation.
- Visual artefact with Wooden Walls fixed.
- Fixed Polybian units appearing in Camillan era.
- Added new Thureophoroi models and Unit Cards.
- Added new Thorakitai models and Unit Cards.
- Removed lvl 5 Barracks, since they are useless.
- Other minor fixes of bugs and annoyances.